Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The ROASTIEpill Destroyed Me

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★

• Even if we Looksmaxx like men possessed by the Devil himself - the best we can get is an Alpha Widowed Roastie whore who chad has used and discarded
  • You can never satisfy a Roastie - she has been fucked long & hard by Johnny SinsMaxxed Chads and she will never enjoy your incel dick
  • This is the Ultimate & Final LooksmaxxPill

that sex partner count seems a little off chief, maybe 1337 would be more dedsrs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that graphic fucking cracked me up who tf made it?

Fedf192aca37bb71be3dd45b6d56283b
Imagine this is the cause of the world's problems and our suffering
But it still gives them value

died in laugher, fucking great

View attachment 286898
  • Even if we Looksmaxx like men possessed by the Devil himself - the best we can get is an Alpha Widowed Roastie whore who chad has used and discarded
  • You can never satisfy a Roastie - she has been fucked long & hard by Johnny SinsMaxxed Chads and she will never enjoy your incel dick
  • This is the Ultimate & Final LooksmaxxPill
based

How is this even a contest? Roastie alrdy won in life. Never began for Anon van betabuxx .

How is this even a contest? Roastie alrdy won in life. Never began for Anon van betabuxx .
Nuclear Physicist IQ
Foids can never lose JFL
that sex partner count seems a little off chief, maybe 1337 would be more dedsrs
Newtonian IQ
By age 16 foids would have sex partners in the triple digits tbh ngl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that graphic fucking cracked me up who tf made it?
Some based Artistcel - let me lookup his username. You know what? Incels.co have better artists than cucktears, do you see how atrocious their "comics" are? Jfl
Imagine this is the cause of the world's problems and our suffering
But it still gives them value
That less than a pound of flesh is the most valuable thing in the world (to bluepillers & cucks)
@ThoughtfulCel JFL at this shit

Last edited: