Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Rise of the Rice: Korea Will Be the Top Destination for White Female Sex Tourists!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fia00jP17xI&feature=youtu.be

Jfl and people still deny kpopmaxxing exists

All those guys look like women jfl.

it works if you want a 14 year old landwhale with blue hair.
Everybody is saying they don’t have standards until it comes down to fucking landwhales with blue hair :feelskek:

jews have won indeed. look how weak faggot a man has become

Everybody is saying they don’t have standards until it comes down to fucking landwhales with blue hair :feelskek:
I do have standards lol. Imo you're a degenerate if you don't.

@Substitute Subhuman @Transcended Trucel :feelsUnreal:

This leaves only one race that is not lusted after by women

all you gotta be is beeing kpop maxxed in 2022. koreans influence the current culture more than any european country. they have nice movies (traintobusan, peninsula) nice series (squidgame) they have sense of stlye. even their hairstyle is on top

Last edited:
Jfl and people still deny kpopmaxxing exists
Even Russian women are coming to Korea to fuck Changs. :feelsUnreal:

I really believe it’s a niche , because of
K-pop

If Korean men were such stud , why the fuck it’s a world record in terms of declining birth rate [UWSL]?:feelshaha:[/UWSL]

i knew this white foid who worked with me who listend to kpop. her dream was to go to korea and become a idol. she started to learn korean and now lies that shes half korean. she finds korean men the most attractive and she had a asianboyfriend but after she found hes vietnam she broke up.:forcedsmile:

Can’t cope not being ricedick chink insectoid bugman

i knew this white foid who worked with me who listend to kpop. her dream was to go to korea and become a idol. she started to learn korean and now lies that shes half korean. she finds korean men the most attractive and she had a asianboyfriend but after she found hes vietnam she broke up.:forcedsmile:
Spits GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You can't make this stuff up anymore. :lul:

I really believe it’s a niche , because of
K-pop

If Korean men were such stud , why the fuck it’s a world record in terms of declining birth rate [UWSL]?:feelshaha:[/UWSL]
because they haven't imported enough snow bunnies for Changs to breed. :feelsthink:

@Substitute Subhuman @Transcended Trucel :feelsUnreal:
I keep telling rices like @Pillow City Rev and @starcrapoo that the rice is rising but they think I'm nuts

:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties: BTS PILL BTS PILL BTS PILL BTS PILL BTS PILL BTS PILL BTS PILL BTS PILL BTS PILL BTS PILL BTS PILL BTS PILL BTS PILL :panties::panties::panties::panties:
THANKS KPOP BRO :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Water asian hoe are known by jbw

AMWF has that amount of views because coping ricecels want to watch that shit ,while WMAF couples just fuck and don't use social media to watch that bullshit.

I hate when beautiful girls fuck Asian guys. It's an insult. I thought girls didn't like guys who were non-masculine and physically weak, but then they like those Korean faggot-like guys. When I see girls with niggers, it's terrible, but at least I can understand it. Niggers are brute and have big dicks, just the way they like men, but then they seem to like those alien-like faggots that are East Asian men.

This is very unsettling:feelswhat::feelswhat:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

u haven't seen enough then

I have yet to see a short, ugly asian man with an attractive white foid. All these examples are of stereotypically attractive asian men. Cope. Just be attractive is law.
u haven't seen enough then

Stop hating on my Eastern rice brothers they deserve this after getting cucked to hell by noodlewhores

Kpop is real only if you look like a true kpop but the reality most Asians are fat and boneless.
If you are dark skinned Asian just rope.

Black people and curries have it the toughest

I’m sorry @Zer0/∞

AMWF has that amount of views because coping ricecels want to watch that shit ,while WMAF couples just fuck and don't use social media to watch that bullshit.
:feelsrope:

Girls watch AMWF

One thing is for certain, whenever these cherrypicked kpop changs with white foids gets displayed on this forum, it drives the non ricecels crazy. Blackcels, whitecels, you name it. They all lose their shit as you guys can see on not only this thread, but threads before.

I guess thats lifefuel for us ricecels. Because think about it. No one cares if 1000 noodlewhore/white male couples are posted online or viewed in real life. Noodlewhores are widely known to be easy and have white fever. All it takes is one single AMWF couple to blow those 1000 WMAF couples out of the water and drive people to insanity.

In SF, I have seen people literally turn their heads like if it was the exorcism when an AMWF couple is seen walking on the sidewalk. People don't even hesitate at all whatsoever to give a second look, third look, or fourth look. I'm not talking a few people just turning their heads. I'm talking everyone, young people, 70+ year olds, blacks, hispanics, indian, etc... you name it. Everyone turns their heads. Waiters/waitresses inside restaurants, bus drivers, people in their car, etc...

Thats the biggest ER moment imo and biggest slap in the face to this clownworld. People don't wanna see AMWF couples but when they do see one, most people are shocked in disbelief and have to keep looking. 1000 WMAF couples, no one really cares at this point. One AMWF couple, and people lose their shit. Its because the beaten and mercilessly bullied underdog ricecel bitch slapped them and is now walking around with a white foid which this clownworld society places the highest (not me though).

Last edited:
I have some Asians in my neighborhood, some of them look really good (pretty boy style) but literally all of them are 170 cm max ! I have never seen any of them with a girl

It still pisses me off but I take comfort that I could most likely beat a K-Pop pretty boy chang in a fight if it came to it.
Nigger brute thugs are best taken out with guns but my cuck country doesn't let people have guns :feelsree:

People don't wanna see AMWF
Asian women don't want to see this the most. They gatekeep rice bros like crazy. My mother is "whites only" when it comes to dating, but when I told her I want to date outside my race, she was in disbelief and was pissed:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: