Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The rise of inceldom among young men is more serious than rape.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
A large chunk of men in america are selected to not being able to experience love or pass on their genes the moment they're shot out of a foids hole. Imagine being destined to a life of isolation, loneliness, and lovelessness just because god decided to fuck with you and give you the most unsightly looking face he can think of. At least if a foid gets raped, its temporary and she can always seek justice against their rapist. But Inceldom is forever, it will never go away.

On the other hand, I can see why some men may resort to rape.They see it as a last resort to pass on their genes that spoiled american foids refuse to willingly do with him. This is also why I think abortion should be illegal and any foid that has one should be sentenced to death. Rape isnt even as serious as people are making it out to be.

I would rather be raped than an incel ngl

This is why foids cannot be incels. They can get sex one way or another.
All they need to do is :
1 - Dont eat like pigs
2- Put on some makeup
3- Stand in a bar for like an hour

This is going to inceltear alright.

I would rather be raped than an incel ngl
Cell diameter in yottameters IQ.

Being raped would make you an incel, as you would have been subdued by another man and everyone will remember as that guy who got raped. Foids would want nothing to do with you as they fear you got an STD. They hate even bisexual men, so imagine what massively low status you would have.

A raped man has less social status than an Australian aborigin who sucks cocks, does heroin and takes upskirt pics of little girls.

Cell diameter in yottameters IQ.

Being raped would make you an incel, as you would have been subdued by another man and everyone will remember as that guy who got raped. Foids would want nothing to do with you as they fear you got an STD. They hate even bisexual men, so imagine what massively low status you would have.

A raped man has less social status than an Australian aborigin who sucks cocks, does heroin and takes upskirt pics of little girls.
NAH in this scenario i'd be raped by the opposite gender, since women are raped by the opposite gender mostly.

NAH in this scenario i'd be raped by the opposite gender, since women are raped by the opposite gender mostly.

What an absolutely abhorrent retort. Please go to the dunce corner and reflect on what you've said.

What an absolutely abhorrent retort. Please go to the dunce corner and reflect on what you've said.
LMAO only soys talk like this. WOW, just WOW!!! Ok, lets unpack this! Grab a seat, get comfortable, pull up your pants and listen up inkwell; you sit in the dunce corner over there because you said something that followed logic!! we don't accept logic here! WOW, just... WOW!.

All they need to do is :
1 - Dont eat like pigs
2- Put on some makeup
3- Stand in a bar for like an hour
Or they can just fuck each other. The rise of dykes is among us too. Those dykes at IT tell incels to have sex with each other all the time. Lets see how they like the taste of their own shitty advice. :feelskek:

They dont even need to do that
Exactly. You can thank pussy whipped simps for inflating the value of pussy by wifing up ugly ass -100/10 landwhales.