Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Ring

JailBait109

JailBait109

Why even bother?
(This is my first post, if I have formatted it wrong please dont stone me.)

I hate seeing Stacy’s with a clear rock on her left hand but still wearing provocative clothing and flirting with Chad-lites. But maybe whoring theirselves around is all they can do bc their Chad is picking up all sorts of other femoids on the side.

Foid’s who flirt and show so much skin while ringed are straight degenerate. If i could ever land one and ring her, she wouldnt leave the house in anything less than floor length dresses or pants suits. Nothing revealing. I feel my standards would be more lenient than most of us here. But, that way i could atleast pretend she wasnt a whore..
But i could never land one anyway. They all glare at me with disgust if i even look in their direction.

How would you guys have yours dress (theoretically) if it was to leave the house?
Or how bad do you fume when you see these degenerate “committed” foids still run after Chads and semi-chads?
(Discuss?)