Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The right to abortion must lead to mandatory abortions

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
I hate it when they for the sole purpose of keeping their aesthetics stick to "freedom" as a fundamental idea for the end image of society.

At some point (like I do every time) somebody will genuinely ask (and I strongly believe everyone knows this, its obvious, but taboo and therefore uncommon to see):

One of the arguments for women to have the right to abortion we had was compassion, so that the parent needn't to suffer giving birth to a dead organism, so that after birth the child wouldn't suffer for hours to die and cause the family more suffering... However, living it up to the decision in the hands of the people means some will choose to give birth. Doesn't it mean there would be people who believing their doing the right thing will cause pain to others by exercising their freedom? If so, doesn't it show is, that there freedoms people have, that can cause others harm?

I can't be the only who sees this. Is there a plot somewhere which agreed to use this rhetoric as a last bullet or something? Because asking someone who justifies his position with compassion, what about cases where a mother decides to give birth to a sick fetus, is totally on point. Hell, I asked that question, and do you know what I got in response? That'd be immoral to do.

Anyway, there is no other way than to take away the right to choose in cases where the fetus is damaged. This is a pure conflict between logic and foids, logic demanding to adjust the law to the conclusion and the foid screaming it is against her rights. There's also the alternative of remaining idealist, and therefore nothing will change.

Supposedly they abort just before the baby is formed.
But I don't know, with troons ruling this world, everything can go.

It seems to me like more culture war nonsense because foids can't handle having just one more of their privileges being lightly revoked in some parts of one country; apparently killing babies is alright if it's one the foid realizes she wasn't thinking of when she went out with Chad... :feelsUgh:

I guess anti-natalists might be fine with supporting it. :feelshehe:

Supposedly they abort just before the baby is formed.
But I don't know, with troons ruling this world, everything can go.
Yeah but in the case of foids who are deeply faithful and religious, they will choose to give birth, and as long as such people exist, my question stands. Even without such people my questions stands, their fallacy in narration exists because its derived from the characteristics of their belief and how they structured it.