Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Rhodesia Appreciation Thread

Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
VX2Fh.jpg

Any fans of Rhodesia out there?

6LtGkg.jpg

Good blokes doing gods work sold out by the west as far as I'm concerned. The bush wars in Southern Africa and the destruction of white minority rule and the beginning of a partnership between whites and blacks in post colonial Southern Africa was the beginning of the end for western civilisation. The Jewish cabal did everything they could to aid the communists to destroy one of Africa's success stories.

I think their counter terrorism tactics were exceptional for people with such thin resources.

Rhodesia had a white population about the size of Newcastle. In a country with 6 million blacks (mostly tribal peoples) and a small but growing working class. Thus they had very few men on which they could call for military service. In the end the government instituted national conscription of all white men between 18-38 and call ups for those up to 50 later as well. They rotated 6 weeks in, 6 weeks out of the army. Rhodesia was twice the size of England. To hold the country with regular ground forces in the range of 25,000 soldiers at any one time was impossible. So they borrowed an American tactic from the Vietnam war called "Fireforce". The original idea of fireforce was using helicopters to move mobile infantry into surround the enemy while dropping in a main assault force to move through the enemy area and kill them. It never worked so well for the Americans. So the Rhodesian's made some changes.

The army was divided into two main branches. The Rhodesian Light Infantry which was about 90% white. They mainly made up the bulk of the fireforces and the Rhodesian African Rifles which was 90% black. Their main task was long foot patrols in the bush to identify the terrorists and to monitor for signs of their activity. Once terrorists were identified they would then radio to base and a fireforce of a few helicopters and 16/20 men would show up and shoot the terrorists dead. If a larger force was identified C47 transports (military version of the DC3 airliner) would drop extra troops. Half of the Rhodesian armed forces were parachute trained because they had to be mobile to stay ahead of the terrorists. The commander of the fireforce would circle overhead in one of the helicopters. Helicopters would provide air support and the airforce had a few armed Cessna aircraft which would strafe the area with 20mm cannons. The armed forces were achieving kill ratios as high as 40-1 in some engagements.  

The Selous scouts are the go to example of how to fight an insurgency. Turning the guerillas tactics against them. Winning stunning victories against the black terrorists like Operation Eland in 1976 conducted into Mozambique against the black terrorists. 84 men drove right into an enemy camp of 5000 disguised as guerillas. Were waved through the front gates, drove right into the centre of the camp by the parade ground were promptly discovered and opened fire killing over a thousand terrorists in the chaos. Initial estimates said 300 dead for the cost of 4 wounded. Although later communications intercepts said the guerillas had lost over 1000. They also inflicted 30 casualties on Mozambique's armed forces. Even though the commies had far superior weapons. 

In 1977 a follow up Operation Dingo struck another camp in Mozambique with an airstrike on the parade ground conducted by vintage English Electric Canberra bombers followed up with strikes by Hawker Hunter and DeHaviland Vampire jet bombers. 140 men from SAS and RLI were inserted on helicopters and by parachute on 3 sides of the camps. The helicopters flew patrol patterns firing at terrorists while the assault troops moved though and moped up what they found. The operation killed 3000 terrorists and wounded thousands more. The Rhodesian's lost 2 men and another 6 were wounded and lost one of the vampire jet bombers (which date the late 1940's).

The worst mission outcome would come in 1980 when a similar mission Operation Uric resulted in 17 Rhodesian deaths for 300 deaths inflicted on the enemy and the loss of 2 South African helicopters.

In 1970 the Rhodesian dollar was on parity with the US dollar even though the country was under almost total economic blockade with minimal help from the Portuguese in Mozambique and Angola. Some help from a few unscrupulous companies in the UK and Israel and some help from Japan with their only real ally being South Africa. By 1976 they were surrounded after the revolution in Portugal and independence for Mozambique and Angola and the South Africans abandoned them for promises made by disgusting jew boy Kissinger. Rhodesia was known as the bread basket of Africa. Everyone ate. There was no Cholera. Medical treatment increased life expectancy and reduced infant mortality. The beginnings of a black working class was emerging. The blacks took over and not 20 years later it was Africa's basket case. The blacks drove out and killed the white farmers and business owners. Took the crops off the land, but farming is to complicated for blacks and then the country just starved and went into hyperinflation.

Its a cautionary tale. What happened there and what is happening in South Africa now proves what happens when you let ethnics take over. Only whites and Asians can run things.

what the fuck is this

commander_zoidberg said:
What the fuck are you?

a subhuman, what about you?

also its Field Marshal I'm pretty sure, not Marshall

The rogue colony was much better than that corrupt negro Mugabe's Zimbabwe. Decolonization was inevitable, but power should have been given to crooks.

tenta said:

I'm a living god with a typo problem.

Virginp0wers said:
tenta said:
what the fuck is this

Low IQ post count whoring.

BlackPill47 said:
The rogue colony was much better than that corrupt negro Mugabe's Zimbabwe. Decolonization was inevitable, but power should have been given to crooks.

I hate the term rogue colony as well. They were more orderly than half the Negro shit holes that got independence. They all got independence but when Rhodesia wanted it. It was illegal. Decolonization was only inevitable because of outside forces and Jewish interference. There could have been a more peaceful transfer of power towards a kind of equal rule and alternative development for blacks.

commander_zoidberg said:
I'm a living god with a typo problem.

Low IQ post count whoring.

I hate the term rogue colony as well. They were more orderly than half the Negro shit holes that got independence. They all got independence but when Rhodesia wanted it. It was illegal. Decolonization was only inevitable because of outside forces and Jewish interference. There could have been a more peaceful transfer of power towards a kind of equal rule and alternative development for blacks.

you still didnt answer my question.

a tldr would be nice instead of this manifesto.

how dare you fucking call me low iq

Virginp0wers said:
you still didnt answer my question.

a tldr would be nice instead of this manifesto.

tl;dr the white man should rule the world

tenta said:
how dare you fucking call me low iq

Just did. Bite me. Heil Hitler.

tenta said:

It's Marshall in the UK.

FeminismsCancer said:
It's Marshall in the UK.

no its not

in world of warcraft its marshal and in other militaries

nausea said:
commander_zoidberg said:
BUT... what?
you are celebrating imperialism

Rhodesia was not imperialist. The white settlers left the cape colony and settled in Rhodesia and built the country out of nothing. Most of it was empty grass land when they arrived. The people there were almost entirely tribal. It was even more primitive than most of South Africa was. The Rhodesian government had to have programs to send doctors and medics and aid workers out into the bush to teach the locals about digging proper latrines away from living areas. Wiping their arses and washing hands after taking a shit. Typical things happened like a steep drop in child mortality. Malnutrition and cholera almost disappeared.

The British and UN demanded they hand their livelihoods to the Marxist terrorists. They refused. Rhodesia declared unilateral independence in 1965 and was decried as illegal by British politicians. Main stream media portrayed the bush wars as a "race war" its an awfully strange race war when 70% of Rhodesia's security services were black.

Rhodesia was the beginnings of partnership between whites and blacks in post colonial Africa. A real success story. The future of Africa was with the white population being able to guide the former colonies to a better future. The second the white population leaves or is marginalised these countries disintegrated. We sold everyone in South Africa down the river to the Marxists.

commander_zoidberg said:
The people there were almost entirely tribal
what's wrong about that?

the rest of your post is , as usual, truly interesting but it is the same old mantra

nausea said:
commander_zoidberg said:
The people there were almost entirely tribal
what's wrong about that?
the rest of your post is , as usual, truly interesting but it is the same old mantra

I can't see how you can equate colonialism and the peaceful settlement of an entirely primitive wilderness where the people were basically still hunter-gatherers to an extent?

I never said there was anything wrong with being tribal. But the people there were so primitive that i don't see what harm the white settlers did. In fact in the 1970's there was the beginning of a black working class that had some of the best living standards in Africa.

commander_zoidberg said:
But the people there were so primitive that i don't see what harm the white settlers did.
this is the problem

nausea said:
this is the problem

You haven't demonstrated a problem. Most of the white population didn't have much contact with the tribal people until the war began and the terrorists began preying on the tribes.

The government had special programs to foster relations between the tribes and the government in Salisbury.

The worst episode in Government/tribal relations happened when Nigger Mugabe sent his North Korean trained 5th brigade to massacre the tribes in Matabeleland who had loyalty to Nkomo and refused to recognise him.

commander_zoidberg said:
You haven't demonstrated a problem
It is documented I did.

Anyway, I find this thread very interesting. Do not know much about this rodesiathing. Thanks.

nausea said:
It is documented I did.

Anyway, I find this thread very interesting. Do not know much about this rodesiathing. Thanks.

Plenty can be found on the internet and there are many books written by the men who were there.

>superior
>can't get pussy

You might want to sniff this brown cawk to maybe get a whiff of the stuff, limp wrist white boy faggot.

I am a curry and am a fan of Rhodesia

In fact,

New Rhodesia > Kekistan

commander_zoidberg said:
VX2Fh.jpg

Any fans of Rhodesia out there?

6LtGkg.jpg

Only whites and Asians can run things.

This does a pretty accurate job as to who can run civilizations(Replace Switch Aryan and Arab, and this will be accurate)
creator-races-build-unique-and-prosperous-societies-complex-philosophy-and-1617404

Sub8Hate said:
>superior
>can't get pussy

You might want to sniff this brown cawk to maybe get a whiff of the stuff, limp wrist white boy faggot.

LEL.

Operation Eland - 84 whitebois vs 5000+ blacks
Result: 1000 dead blacks. 4 whitebois injured.

Operation Dingo - 300 whitebois vs 8000 blacks
Result: 3000 dead blacks. 2 dead whitebois. 6 injured.

In 1987 at the battle of Cueitto Carnivale in Angola about 700 South African whitebois with mobile 90mm artillery guns engaged a black terrorist/cuban army of 85,000 men with superior weapons including T54 tanks without air superiority and defeated them.

Whites are so superior to blacks its not even funny.

commander_zoidberg said:
In 1987 at the battle of Cueitto Carnivale in Angola about 700 South African whitebois with mobile 90mm artillery guns engaged a black terrorist/cuban army of 85,000 men with superior weapons including T54 tanks without air superiority and defeated them.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and why did you not join my graviteam thread???

BigGhey said:
I am a curry and am a fan of Rhodesia

In fact,

New Rhodesia > Kekistan

This does a pretty accurate job as to who can run civilizations(Replace Switch Aryan and Arab, and this will be accurate)
creator-races-build-unique-and-prosperous-societies-complex-philosophy-and-1617404

Top kek.

I know a lot of curries who have a grudge against the blacks because they got kicked out of Kenya and Uganda (oddly enough the countries went to shit not long after).

אני רוצה לגמור בתוך ילדה קטנה

nausea said:
absolutely not, the fact is you did the same in a reply to me

Sorry, Nausea-kun  :(

JubilantMistyAfricanrockpython-max-1mb.gif

commander_zoidberg said:
LEL.

Operation Eland - 84 whitebois vs 5000+ blacks
Result: 1000 dead blacks. 4 whitebois injured.

Operation Dingo - 300 whitebois vs 8000 blacks
Result: 3000 dead blacks. 2 dead whitebois. 6 injured.

Whites are so superior to blacks its not even funny.

Yeah, I'm not black lol just fucking with you. But still, claiming superiority with your dick in your hand is kind of silly. 

But you do you, man!

nausea said:
because now you speak hebrew?

Google translate

[attachment=2403]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 11.22.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 11.22.23 AM.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 73
nausea said:

I have no idea what graviteam is or the thread you speak of.

commander_zoidberg said:
nausea said:
I have no idea what graviteam is or the thread you speak of.
I tagged you

UncannyValley said:
אני רוצה לגמור בתוך ילדה קטנה

No dirty jew language in my thread.