Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The results of my infiltration of Female Dating Strategy and overall thoughts:

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I with the wide arrange of free time I do have decided to infiltrate female dating strategy's new site a little. I didn't think they'd accept my e mail as it is a huge joke and obvious troll but UNEXPECTEDLY they did! I didn't even have to input any significant information like on .is. Unlike .is tho the site was extremely unpleasant and laggy. A woman did design it after all! After finally figuring out how to post I made some obvious bate. A post about how ugly men are the worst thing ever and surprise surprise the roasties and landwhales ate it up! So let's take a look at them today shall we and enjoy ourselves a delicious meal of female tears and lowering estrogen as menopause approaches.

Picsart 23 01 12 09 10 55 317

The first comment we have is from this definitely not obese foid! She doesn't seem to understand the reason ugly men are negative is the way they're treated and attractive men likewise nor does she have the brain function to understand the halo effect and how it affects her perception. Instead she's more interested in playing the moral high ground.

[

Picsart 23 01 12 09 12 34 042

This lovely future mummified specimen who will be discovered fifteen thousand years into the future with traces of cat piss DNA spits out an overused quote that invented by beef covered in icing!

Picsart 23 01 12 09 13 49 423

Foid doesn't wanna be shallow, proceeds to describe how she's shallow. It's such a tragedy that Chad will never settle for them!

Picsart 23 01 12 09 15 18 060

Roastie vents about Chad not settling for her.

Picsart 23 01 12 09 16 23 582

Shallow Roastie explains how she feels about ugly men and then proceeds to gaslight. Would be such a tragedy if she ever got raped by gay old fat niggers down a dark alleyway at night!

Picsart 23 01 12 09 17 45 959

Foid argues with sudo science that height isn't genetic and is all down to what you eat.

Picsart 23 01 12 09 19 18 583

Foid argues that in nature attractive men are bred out and it's natural selection and darwism but doesn't understand in nature looks don't matter and something that rimes with grape exists.

Roastie shares the truth gets down voted.

Picsart 23 01 12 09 21 37 028

Foids start arguing attractiveness can't actually be judged below.

Picsart 23 01 12 09 22 23 646

Now overall I'll share my opinions and thoughts on the site as a whole. It's very poorly designed, hard to post, difficult to find what you're looking for and extremely laggy and irresponsible. As to the culture of the site itself and its user base as expected there's no inherit logic, just sudo science, hypocrisies and an inability to remain consistent. Everything is driven by blind emotion, as expected in a site entirely composed of women. Finally a upvote downvote system seems to only be in place so foids can enforce group think and punish anyone who disagrees with them. It's female nature in a nutshell and why women's rights should be taken away. I suggest you all give it a look and make an account to troll. It's extremely easy to do so, and so far unlike incels .is there's no security precautions to keep away trolls. We need to cause these roasties as much annoyance as possible so they can remember their waning youth as being bothered by ugly men.

Last edited:
In their defense, that post isn't exactly out of place on that sort of site - doesn't come off as bait tbh. It sounds like something they and the black foids over at Lipstick Alley would circlejerk over.

Forgot that site existed, haha. The last woman was realistic, yes - no surprise they all hated that.
They can't find an actual argument against her either. They hate the fact that they're probably ugly.

Also PS to the fucking glowies who are lurking. The video was a joke. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Treating ugly women like trash is based, because they really have nothing to offer to men or society in general.

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT BEARDED LEGEND SAYING RAPE IS GOOD LMAO :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The way he sayin it, with his eyes popping off like :ha..feels: omg i love him :feelskek::feelsokman::feelskek:

Blackpilled again

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT BEARDED LEGEND SAYING RAPE IS GOOD LMAO :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The way he sayin it, with his eyes popping off like :ha..feels: omg i love him :feelskek::feelsokman::feelskek:
He's our God.

Foids shall and will always be extremely shallow and stupid. Their words mean nothing. Don't take offense, just laugh.

Tell us about the results of your infiltration of incel forums

upvote downvote system seems to only be in place so foids can enforce group think and punish anyone who disagrees with them.
:yes: :yes: :yes:. so many sites have some form of upvote system, it is such a fucking dogshit system which cause most normies and foids on the site to just believe the same bullshit.

See it all the time on youtube, reddit when discussing incels, they get it completely wrong. And when someone who doesn't know much of the topic views it they are drawn to the most liked / upvoted comment which tend to be very soy and retarded in the case of incel videos / posts.

:yes: :yes: :yes:. so many sites have some form of upvote system, it is such a fucking dogshit system which cause most normies and foids on the site to just believe the same bullshit.

See it all the time on youtube, reddit when discussing incels, they get it completely wrong. And when someone who doesn't know much of the topic views it they are drawn to the most liked / upvoted comment which tend to be very soy and retarded in the case of incel videos / posts.
Upvote downvots system is a way to brainwash people into conformity instead of forming their own opinions. It's a matter of control.

Based, its always fun to see foids in their true nature. A bunch of coping retards that get more rights than us for simply for having beef

Women showing their true nature. Good looks = good personality. That's how they view men, and always will.

Foids shall and will always be extremely shallow and stupid. Their words mean nothing. Don't take offense, just laugh.
Rate foids by actions is law

Based, its always fun to see foids in their true nature. A bunch of coping retards that get more rights than us for simply for having beef

Upvote downvots system is a way to brainwash people into conformity instead of forming their own opinions. It's a matter of control.
Always sort comments by controversial on reddit, gives a more balanced picture.

I with the wide arrange of free time I do have decided to infiltrate female dating strategy's new site a little. I didn't think they'd accept my e mail as it is a huge joke and obvious troll but UNEXPECTEDLY they did! I didn't even have to input any significant information like on .is. Unlike .is tho the site was extremely unpleasant and laggy. A woman did design it after all! After finally figuring out how to post I made some obvious bate. A post about how ugly men are the worst thing ever and surprise surprise the roasties and landwhales ate it up! So let's take a look at them today shall we and enjoy ourselves a delicious meal of female tears and lowering estrogen as menopause approaches.

View attachment 695335

The first comment we have is from this definitely not obese foid! She doesn't seem to understand the reason ugly men are negative is the way they're treated and attractive men likewise nor does she have the brain function to understand the halo effect and how it affects her perception. Instead she's more interested in playing the moral high ground.

[

View attachment 695338
This lovely future mummified specimen who will be discovered fifteen thousand years into the future with traces of cat piss DNA spits out an overused quote that invented by beef covered in icing!

View attachment 695345
Foid doesn't wanna be shallow, proceeds to describe how she's shallow. It's such a tragedy that Chad will never settle for them!

View attachment 695346

Roastie vents about Chad not settling for her.

View attachment 695347
Shallow Roastie explains how she feels about ugly men and then proceeds to gaslight. Would be such a tragedy if she ever got raped by gay old fat niggers down a dark alleyway at night!

View attachment 695348

Foid argues with sudo science that height isn't genetic and is all down to what you eat.

View attachment 695349

Foid argues that in nature attractive men are bred out and it's natural selection and darwism but doesn't understand in nature looks don't matter and something that rimes with grape exists.
View attachment 695350

Roastie shares the truth gets down voted.

View attachment 695351

Foids start arguing attractiveness can't actually be judged below.

View attachment 695352

Now overall I'll share my opinions and thoughts on the site as a whole. It's very poorly designed, hard to post, difficult to find what you're looking for and extremely laggy and irresponsible. As to the culture of the site itself and its user base as expected there's no inherit logic, just sudo science, hypocrisies and an inability to remain consistent. Everything is driven by blind emotion, as expected in a site entirely composed of women. Finally a upvote downvote system seems to only be in place so foids can enforce group think and punish anyone who disagrees with them. It's female nature in a nutshell and why women's rights should be taken away. I suggest you all give it a look and make an account to troll. It's extremely easy to do so, and so far unlike incels .is there's no security precautions to keep away trolls. We need to cause these roasties as much annoyance as possible so they can remember their waning youth as being bothered by ugly men.
Lmao We’re reaching levels of delusion that shouldn’t even be possible

Based thread. Keep up the good work