Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The redpill is more dangerous than the bluepill

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
If an incel cold approaches a foid and uses all the redpill stuff, trying to be confident, acting like an alpha, etc, he'd end up getting tackled by every guy in the vicinity and accused of rape.

I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not but lets discuss.

agreed. cold approach is DANGEROUS

i once walked up to a woman and (a friend told me to say this) said i didnt do sex in long time and if she knows if there is a place where i can do it

she said she will call police jfl got fired from job later was wondering if it was related to her

Btw, i wouldnt do this now, i just was naive jfl

i once walked up to a woman and (a friend told me to say this) said i didnt do sex in long time and if she knows if there is a place where i can do it

she said she will call police jfl got fired from job later was wondering if it was related to her

Btw, i wouldnt do this now, i just was naive jfl
pretty stupid tbh glad you're here instead of going around trying to get accuse-raped

Most just make an idiot out of themselves. Cold approach as ugly only works if you are displaying lot of weath. And then only with foids who have been pumped shit ton