Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The redpill is more dangerous than the bluepill

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
The redpill offers hope to subhuman that with enough “game” and confidence you can win anyone essentially mimicking chad’s behavior. It can work on online chat messages since the girl cant see ur looks but in real life they know your worth and will inform you accordingly.

You will end up disappointed, depressed and forced to work harder for your goal of companionship and sex whilst the bluepiller may simply wait it out in bliss and sweetness as he awaits for his foid that shall never come

Watch and remember my words, the reds will be an even bigger calamity and obstacle for our cause just like it were the pagan arabs that faced against the Muslims. By the way, the arabs had massive and disgusting hypergamy prior to Islam

Bluepill is still better than red. Game cannot sustain on itself without an ideology, it has been proven.

Since game is a scheme, a marketing pyramidal sistem, it simply can't work because it is structured in a way that some people extract money from you and you get scammed. It's a scam, I don't know how to explain it better than that.

Blupill is better than redpill because at least is about being positive, thinking other human beings are not selfish and womben are unique and special. Just wait for it, be nice to everyone. In some ways, the blupill is similar to the blackpill.

I've long been of the opinion that red pill is more retarded than blue pill.
At least blue pillers are just doing what they're told and aren't dwelling on it too much. Redpillers are turbo copers that invent entire infallible systems that make you chase metaphorical carrot on stick forever. They acknoweldge behaviour of women and will agree with most studies posted here, but the moment you suggest it's looks they start coping hardcore.

I've long been of the opinion that red pill is more retarded than blue pill.
At least blue pillers are just doing what they're told and aren't dwelling on it too much. Redpillers are turbo copers that invent entire infallible systems that make you chase metaphorical carrot on stick forever. They acknoweldge behaviour of women and will agree with most studies posted here, but the moment you suggest it's looks they start coping hardcore.

Absolutely. PUA and the redpill promote rapey behaviors that will ostracize you even more. And worse, land you in jail.

Redpill is like militant bluepill. It has some truth to it but it runs obsolete on subhumans. Just look up pua artists. They are chadlites at the minimum