Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Redpill is becoming dark (the Blackpill is already mainstream)

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
I watched some redpill videos recently and i noticed how redpillers nowadays [UWSL]emphasize "looks" in their videos.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]It used to be about flirt coachings etc. but now it´s becoming mostly about self-improvement, looksmaxxing, mewing, chiseled jawlines and how to become Giga Chad.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Yes, the Giga Chad is already mainstream and the new god of normies.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Every normie strives to become Giga Chad. [/UWSL]

I watched some redpill videos recently and i noticed how redpillers nowadays [UWSL]emphasize "looks" in their videos.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]It used to be about flirt coachings etc. but now it´s becoming mostly about self-improvement, looksmaxxing, mewing, chiseled jawlines and how to become Giga Chad.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Yes, the Giga Chad is already mainstream and the new god of normies.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Every normie strives to become Giga Chad. [/UWSL]
"Chad" and "Tyrone" has literally become normal terminology in so called "red pill spaces" online. The black pill has already infected all of internet culture.

"Chad" and "Tyrone" has literally become normal terminology in so called "red pill spaces" online. The black pill has already infected all of internet culture.
I’m a zoomer and people use those words irl all the time. I’ve even heard words like mog being thrown around in school. Ffs there are literally kids doing jaw exercises at break :feelskek::feelskek:

Ffs there are literally kids doing jaw exercises at break :feelskek::feelskek:
I see so many people mewing on the streets. One kid was mewing in front of me in a train. Another young Chadlite was mewing and flexing his jaw when a foid passed by.

Now, when everyone starts looksmaxxing, jawmaxxing etc. it´s getting even harder on the market. It´s over.

Yet there're still not so many people who admit that looks are everything and that it's nearly impossible to become handsome if you're ugly/average.

I see so many people mewing on the streets. One kid was mewing in front of me in a train. Another young Chadlite was mewing and flexing his jaw when a foid passed by.

Now, when everyone starts looksmaxxing, jawmaxxing etc. it´s getting even harder on the market. It´s over.
Mewing is a scam. Especially if you have an overbite

The blackpill only exists because the redpill got co-opted, and the same thing is happening with the blackpill. The true nature of the blackpill is getting harder to deny though with hypergamy let loose.

JFL, are there still incels here who didn't know that?!! It was already old news and was happening since early 2021.