Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The redpill is a fallacy. Come on, let me enlighten you.

TheFalcon

TheFalcon

Recruit
★★
The red pill offers you a change alternative to "social climb" without questioning the social system that makes your structural failure. However, redpillers blame this on the individual himself, "...because you don't try", "...because you're lazy", "...because you have to keep trying".

I question these premises with the following reasoning: If effort is the only requirement for social success, then why are there so many poor, virgin people with few friends who cannot progress in any area of life that we speak of? I suppose, and I think the readers will agree, that everyone does their bit to get what they want, but by not doing so they fall into frustration and resentment. If everything that is desired is obtained with the sole will, then there would be no frustration, resentment and hatred. But since there are external factors that affect, and not a little, the performance of the effort towards obtaining the object of desire, not everyone who puts will to it is successful.

Thus, while some spend their whole lives fighting for it, others do not need to spend so many resources because the socio-economic conditions make it easier for them to satisfy their desire.

"Keep hustling, keep grinding.
You can do anything, I promise you."
----- Jeremy Meeks

"oh, you're not a billionaire? That's your fault."

I add premise that are missing.

For justifique
everyone does their bit to get what they want, but by not doing so they fall into frustration and resentment

I add: "Nature tends to the beautiful to perpetuate itself, and this is the cause of desire. Every living organism seeks a balance that makes it feel fulfilled, which is why an object of desire is born to consummate it. This is the basis of all life, and non-fulfillment leads to imbalances that generate discomfort from which one naturally flees to avoid death."
Contrary to this conclution

Thus, while some spend their whole lives fighting for it, others do not need to spend so many resources because the socio-economic conditions make it easier for them to satisfy their desire.

I add the next question:

"But this opens a gap that is not filled by the previous premises: if nature tends towards the beautiful to perpetuate itself, and uses the mechanism of desire to mobilize living organisms, why should society, which is a product of nature? , does not suit the wishes of the incel? Or even more problematic, why does garbage like incel exist?"

Who i respond with the next argument:

"The above concerns are eliminated by introducing the concept of "adjustment". The incel problem lies in the limited capacity of society to satisfy the needs of each and every one of the individuals that compose it, so hatred, resentment and other manifestations of imbalance in nature are nothing more than its process of adjust your course of action towards the pursuit of beauty. T

he incel does no harm in getting angry with the foids, the chads and the normies, for in this way he is demanding his fair share in the world to prevent his fall to his death."

Final conclution:

"In short, the redpill is a pill for idiots neurotically clinging to the hope of moving up in a dying system that is not working as it should, in a position where they are already lost."

The red pill is easy to navigate, basically all you have to do is to say the right things at the right time and be more confident, with some soft looksmaxxing (gym).But the gym part was imported from the black pill.

The red pill is easy to navigate, basically all you have to do is to say the right things at the right time and be more confident, with some soft looksmaxxing (gym).But the gym part was imported from the black pill.
Only it can applies for potential normies