Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The recipe for future school shooters.

V

vidyacel

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK1w1cAKS7o

As the blackpill becomes more mainstream, you´ll see an eventual increase in more happenings.

Like the latest guy, Bryan Kohberger.

63c855702a1e600018b89dfa

i want to kick wheat waffle in the face

I chose this video, since it has the most views of any blackpill-esque video out there.
yah i want to kick him in face because for making me blackpilled and blackpilled content showed up in my yt feed

yah i want to kick him in face because for making me blackpilled and blackpilled content showed up in my yt feed
How old he is? WheatWaffle?

He's a grifter and the redpillers love him.
We all could become like him, scam some niggas.. oh well, one can be late, and this is definitely late for a party

He is an american?

Hi Teutonic Knight

AOE2 forever mate!
But i meant there was a user called Teutonic Knight, that had the same avi here.
Aye, aoe2 is a classic, although I haven’t played it for a while.

Teutonic knights are cool but too slow, kek

Aye, aoe2 is a classic, although I haven’t played it for a while.

Teutonic knights are cool but too slow, kek
They move like towers, but are the elite in devastating an army.
Just like the Centurion from AOE: Rise Of Rome.

We all could become like him, scam some niggas.. oh well, one can be late, and this is definitely late for a party

He is an american?
British, he gets girls and is a sexhaver.

Lucky guy, heh.. does he have any income from his channel?
I think he does yes, he seems pretty media trained actually so maybe he studied media in uni.

I think he does yes, he seems pretty media trained actually so maybe he studied media in uni.
Hmm hmm.. what are his videos in a nutshell? He is just talking and showing some graphics?

Hmm hmm.. what are his videos in a nutshell? He is just talking and showing some graphics?
Water is wet mostly and it's over if you're 4/10 and below, but with redpill sprinkled in order to appeal to a wider audience for that extra £££.

Water is wet mostly and it's over if you're 4/10 and below, but with redpill sprinkled in order to appeal to a wider audience for that extra £££.
Hmmm... Yeah, why i didnt find this forum earlier) eh, okay

Seems pretty easy. Any fancy effects, or just talking?

Seems pretty easy. Any fancy effects, or just talking?
Graphics mostly and the occasional out in the field video where he asks foids about looks in relation to sex and dating.

Graphics mostly and the occasional out in the field video where he asks foids about looks in relation to sex and dating.
Graphics- you mean graph, chart? Damn. I want to do the same now kek

Graphics- you mean graph, chart? Damn. I want to do the same now kek
Yeah, doesn't seem all that hard tbh as long as you've got the voice for narrations. Face wise I'd say he's normie tier.

The newest guy isn't even an incel. Stop pushing the glowie agenda. If you keep doing this shit they'll shut the forum down.
That´s not my intention. I´m only about bringing awareness.

The bench mark was those heroes Klebold and Harris . Would love have been their wingman or the rumored third shooter

Yeah, doesn't seem all that hard tbh as long as you've got the voice for narrations. Face wise I'd say he's normie tier.
Man, dont make me try it out) Shit, really?

Guess, you just need luck to get in the "game" in right time.. oh well, guess it is a little too late for me. Damn. Talk about tough luck)