Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reasons why people dislike Joker 2 reminds me of why I didn't like No Time To Die

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I love Bond and... I felt like NTTD fundamentally disliked the character and wasn't true to the spirit of what Bond is.

I guess the same is true of why Joker fans dislike Joker 2. Of course, there's more to it in both cases, but just in terms of some of the broad strokes I think it's similar.

I haven't seen either Joker movie but I think I know enough about them to have a vague idea what's going on! :)

I'll give myself a reply :D

Brutal no replypill

Both were a waste of time. I want my $17.20 back.

That's because the writers hate the audience the characters appeal to. Bad writing driven by emotionally driven spiteful reasons.

I loved the Joker: Folie de Duex, the masses don't realize that it's an unappreciated gem. Ironically, the director only consolidated and reaffirmed our suffering by making the film feature Arthur's ostracism, deterioration, and abuse.

That's because the writers hate the audience the characters appeal to. Bad writing driven by emotionally driven spiteful reasons.

Possibly. But they seem to attack all strong male characters.

The cheapest coolest, most floppy - like a safe plyer balisong is - the leatherman PST. The newer ones are less flippy. (Except the $200+ arc):

There are so many words there that I don't know, lol

But I'll look into it ^_^

idk why anyone would think it would be good with a foid co-star

idk why anyone would think it would be good with a foid co-star

It seems to be a rule now doesn't it that pretty much everything needs to have a female lead.

So even if it was previously a man, he must be entirely replaced, mostly replaced, or at least greatly diminished and everything around him made more feminine.