Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the reason women fantasize about vile monsters like vampires and werewolfs is because they want men who are nice to them but aggressive toward others

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
The ideal man for a women is a strong man(Strong socially, Strong financially, Strong physically, Strong magically whatever) who is nice to them but aggressive toward literally everyone else. They don't care whether he is a vile disgusting monster in human form who probably kills alot of people they just want aggressive men.

Its also because bestiality, they probably fucked with a lot of animals in the past, because only 1 in 17 men procreated

I like werewolves, I wish I could transform into one at night

At least you don't want to fuck them.
That's gay, also I have never heard of a woman wanting to fuck a werewolf. Unless you mean it's human form

When even Chad doesn't cut it and you have to go for mythical creatures.

Its also because bestiality, they probably fucked with a lot of animals in the past, because only 1 in 17 men procreated
I sometimes wonder how that ratio fluctuated over time.

Like if that's the AVERAGE about 8000 years ago, then during times of extreme war the ratio would've been even higher than 17:1 since a bunch of men would've died off.

While during times of extreme peace presumably it wouldve dropped below 17:1 since the chads wouldn't be off dying and would instead channel aggression into sport.

Just not sure of the degree of fluctuation, like did it tend to bounce between 18 and 16, or 19 and 15, or 20 and 14?

I wonder what it is in the day of Tindr...

Chads aren't dying off, but women have much more access to gigachad via transportation and communication technology that she can still effectively kill off sub-gigachads in evolution.

Like if that's the AVERAGE about 8000 years ago, then during times of extreme war the ratio would've been even higher than 17:1 since a bunch of men would've died off.
The study that said that had sample size of 500 it's retarded to generalize all of humanity like that.

I just realized, the fucking graphic for this article...
View attachment 430846

But yeah I'm not sure how you get to foids fucking animals from that ratio.

I mean yeah they were, foids will be foids, but it had nothing to do with this ratio.

The ratio is what it is because 1 chad had a harem of 17 women siring his brood and the other 16 men were incels.

If anyone was fucking animals it was the 16 incel guys to cope with the blueballs and who could blame them?

View attachment 430847View attachment 430848

TBH foids probably fucked animals less in the past than they do today simply because today foids are more pampered: they have daycares/schools to drop their kids off at, and have private dwellings to fuck dogs in while husbands are at work.

In the past foids actually had to do a lot more work. While men were out hunting, women would be doing stuff like picking roots to go with the meat and taking care of the babies. The caves didn't have doors so even after man tamed the wolf, the foids couldn't fuck the wolf whenever they wanted since it would be audible for miles with no door to close and the husband could come home early and see it.

In modern day, we're less offended by foids fucking dogs because we know dogs can't get foids pregnant, but cavemen didn't know that and might think he's getting cucked and raising wolf-babies so he'd murder the disloyal wife and start fucking one of his daughters instead.
Dude that study has only 500 sample size it definitely happened during a bottleneck or some shit.

The ideal man for a women is a strong man(Strong socially, Strong financially, Strong physically, Strong magically whatever) who is nice to them but aggressive toward literally everyone else. They don't care whether he is a vile disgusting monster in human form who probably kills alot of people they just want aggressive men.
This is the basis of the bullypill.

Waitu piggu go home!

They all want the top dog, sometimes literally.

Low IQ thread

They want to fuck animals

I wish I could be a ghost. Screw vampires and werewolves.

I just realized, the fucking graphic for this article...
View attachment 430846

But yeah I'm not sure how you get to foids fucking animals from that ratio.

I mean yeah they were, foids will be foids, but it had nothing to do with this ratio.

The ratio is what it is because 1 chad had a harem of 17 women siring his brood and the other 16 men were incels.

If anyone was fucking animals it was the 16 incel guys to cope with the blueballs and who could blame them?

View attachment 430847View attachment 430848

TBH foids probably fucked animals less in the past than they do today simply because today foids are more pampered: they have daycares/schools to drop their kids off at, and have private dwellings to fuck dogs in while husbands are at work.

In the past foids actually had to do a lot more work. While men were out hunting, women would be doing stuff like picking roots to go with the meat and taking care of the babies. The caves didn't have doors so even after man tamed the wolf, the foids couldn't fuck the wolf whenever they wanted since it would be audible for miles with no door to close and the husband could come home early and see it.

In modern day, we're less offended by foids fucking dogs because we know dogs can't get foids pregnant, but cavemen didn't know that and might think he's getting cucked and raising wolf-babies so he'd murder the disloyal wife and start fucking one of his daughters instead.
What the fuck is this. KYS retard

What the fuck is this. KYS retard
Teencel newfags surely do not understand the depths of loneliness that us wizards experience.

When they finally do in 20s they will probably rope instead of becoming masters-of-cope like high-IQ wiz like me who would Yakmax

WagNailYakrollYakarms

Imagine being such a low-IQ insecure standardscel faggot that you wouldn't ascend your cock inside Yona Yak's mouth, you'd probably prefer a dirty human negress whore who doesn't groom herself I guess?

LickGlugReadyTingly

You guys need to realize, even with your pro-humanoid biases where you don't appreciate her attractiveness as much as I do, on a visceral level you're still more attracted to fucking Yona Yak than the average foid is to you.

If she were willing to fuck you, she's a much higher chance at a GF and happiness.

Also if you go in terms of personality, she is much kinder, well-groomed, hard-working, courageous, etc. All great qualities for a GF.

She would inspire you to be your best self.

Foids fantasize about TV series where there are vampires because they are the first to love blood. Many foids fantasize about gore images and videos, get sexually aroused. They also love alpha men, the ones who team up with other alpha men to "fight" the shy, socially stupid beta boys. An alpha will never attack another alpha, it exploits the existence of the beta boy to ruin his life and automatically improve his. Women love unwarranted violence against the weakest.

Teencel newfags surely do not understand the depths of loneliness that us wizards experience.

When they finally do in 20s they will probably rope instead of becoming masters-of-cope like high-IQ wiz like me who would Yakmax

View attachment 431193View attachment 431194View attachment 431195View attachment 431196

Imagine being such a low-IQ insecure standardscel faggot that you wouldn't ascend your cock inside Yona Yak's mouth, you'd probably prefer a dirty human negress whore who doesn't groom herself I guess?

You guys need to realize, even with your pro-humanoid biases where you don't appreciate her attractiveness as much as I do, on a visceral level you're still more attracted to fucking Yona Yak than the average foid is to you.

If she were willing to fuck you, she's a much higher chance at a GF and happiness.

Also if you go in terms of personality, she is much kinder, well-groomed, hard-working, courageous, etc. All great qualities for a GF.

KYS so you can keep your furry shit away from here.

Foids fantasize about TV series where there are vampires because they are the first to love blood.
Not sure I agree they're 'first' tbh, I can also appreciate the association TBH
Bite

KYS so you can keep your furry shit away from here.
bro:
Rules said:
Behavior:
  • Do not persecute, harass, or attack other users.
Continually telling specific other users to kill themselves is a form of persecution, I suggest you stop doing that lest I report you to the mods for disrupting our safe space.

View attachment 431193View attachment 431194View attachment 431195View attachment 431196

Brutal

They don’t care about who’s aggressive towards them, as long as it’s chad.

When even Chad doesn't cut it and you have to go for mythical creatures.
Even Chads will soon have to resort to magical spells to get pussy soon.

Better wiz wins :feelsWizard:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back