Blackpill the reason women fantasize about vile monsters like vampires and werewolfs is because they want men who are nice to them but aggressive toward others

Starship

Starship

Recruit
★★
5d 8h 0m
The ideal man for a women is a strong man(Strong socially, Strong financially, Strong physically, Strong magically whatever) who is nice to them but aggressive toward literally everyone else. They don't care whether he is a vile disgusting monster in human form who probably kills alot of people they just want aggressive men.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★
108d 1h 16m
Its also because bestiality, they probably fucked with a lot of animals in the past, because only 1 in 17 men procreated

xatoshii

xatoshii

#NeedAGirlfriend
★★★★★
11d 18h 38m
I like werewolves, I wish I could transform into one at night

xatoshii

xatoshii

#NeedAGirlfriend
★★★★★
11d 18h 38m
At least you don't want to fuck them.
That's gay, also I have never heard of a woman wanting to fuck a werewolf. Unless you mean it's human form

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
74d 23h 37m
When even Chad doesn't cut it and you have to go for mythical creatures.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
32d 14h 18m
Its also because bestiality, they probably fucked with a lot of animals in the past, because only 1 in 17 men procreated
I sometimes wonder how that ratio fluctuated over time.

Like if that's the AVERAGE about 8000 years ago, then during times of extreme war the ratio would've been even higher than 17:1 since a bunch of men would've died off.

While during times of extreme peace presumably it wouldve dropped below 17:1 since the chads wouldn't be off dying and would instead channel aggression into sport.

Just not sure of the degree of fluctuation, like did it tend to bounce between 18 and 16, or 19 and 15, or 20 and 14?

I wonder what it is in the day of Tindr...

Chads aren't dying off, but women have much more access to gigachad via transportation and communication technology that she can still effectively kill off sub-gigachads in evolution.

Starship

Starship

Recruit
★★
5d 8h 0m
Like if that's the AVERAGE about 8000 years ago, then during times of extreme war the ratio would've been even higher than 17:1 since a bunch of men would've died off.
The study that said that had sample size of 500 it's retarded to generalize all of humanity like that.

Starship

Starship

Recruit
★★
5d 8h 0m
I just realized, the fucking graphic for this article...
View attachment 430846

But yeah I'm not sure how you get to foids fucking animals from that ratio.

I mean yeah they were, foids will be foids, but it had nothing to do with this ratio.

The ratio is what it is because 1 chad had a harem of 17 women siring his brood and the other 16 men were incels.

If anyone was fucking animals it was the 16 incel guys to cope with the blueballs and who could blame them?

View attachment 430847View attachment 430848

TBH foids probably fucked animals less in the past than they do today simply because today foids are more pampered: they have daycares/schools to drop their kids off at, and have private dwellings to fuck dogs in while husbands are at work.

In the past foids actually had to do a lot more work. While men were out hunting, women would be doing stuff like picking roots to go with the meat and taking care of the babies. The caves didn't have doors so even after man tamed the wolf, the foids couldn't fuck the wolf whenever they wanted since it would be audible for miles with no door to close and the husband could come home early and see it.

In modern day, we're less offended by foids fucking dogs because we know dogs can't get foids pregnant, but cavemen didn't know that and might think he's getting cucked and raising wolf-babies so he'd murder the disloyal wife and start fucking one of his daughters instead.
Dude that study has only 500 sample size it definitely happened during a bottleneck or some shit.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
111d 5h 29m
The ideal man for a women is a strong man(Strong socially, Strong financially, Strong physically, Strong magically whatever) who is nice to them but aggressive toward literally everyone else. They don't care whether he is a vile disgusting monster in human form who probably kills alot of people they just want aggressive men.
This is the basis of the bullypill.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
188d 6h 2m
Waitu piggu go home!

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★
44d 22h 31m
They all want the top dog, sometimes literally.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★
47d 9h 40m
Low IQ thread

They want to fuck animals

Miserable

Miserable

I just need a personality
★★★★★
8d 2h 38m
I wish I could be a ghost. Screw vampires and werewolves.

watcher

watcher

★★★
47d 9h 40m
I just realized, the fucking graphic for this article...
View attachment 430846

But yeah I'm not sure how you get to foids fucking animals from that ratio.

I mean yeah they were, foids will be foids, but it had nothing to do with this ratio.

The ratio is what it is because 1 chad had a harem of 17 women siring his brood and the other 16 men were incels.

If anyone was fucking animals it was the 16 incel guys to cope with the blueballs and who could blame them?

View attachment 430847View attachment 430848

TBH foids probably fucked animals less in the past than they do today simply because today foids are more pampered: they have daycares/schools to drop their kids off at, and have private dwellings to fuck dogs in while husbands are at work.

In the past foids actually had to do a lot more work. While men were out hunting, women would be doing stuff like picking roots to go with the meat and taking care of the babies. The caves didn't have doors so even after man tamed the wolf, the foids couldn't fuck the wolf whenever they wanted since it would be audible for miles with no door to close and the husband could come home early and see it.

In modern day, we're less offended by foids fucking dogs because we know dogs can't get foids pregnant, but cavemen didn't know that and might think he's getting cucked and raising wolf-babies so he'd murder the disloyal wife and start fucking one of his daughters instead.
What the fuck is this. KYS retard

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
188d 6h 2m
your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
111d 5h 29m
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
32d 14h 18m
What the fuck is this. KYS retard
Teencel newfags surely do not understand the depths of loneliness that us wizards experience.

When they finally do in 20s they will probably rope instead of becoming masters-of-cope like high-IQ wiz like me who would Yakmax

wag.gifnail.gifyakroll.gifyakarms.gif

Imagine being such a low-IQ insecure standardscel faggot that you wouldn't ascend your cock inside Yona Yak's mouth, you'd probably prefer a dirty human negress whore who doesn't groom herself I guess?

lick.pngglug.pngready.pngtingly.png

You guys need to realize, even with your pro-humanoid biases where you don't appreciate her attractiveness as much as I do, on a visceral level you're still more attracted to fucking Yona Yak than the average foid is to you.

If she were willing to fuck you, she's a much higher chance at a GF and happiness.

Also if you go in terms of personality, she is much kinder, well-groomed, hard-working, courageous, etc. All great qualities for a GF.

She would inspire you to be your best self.

Colera

Colera

⭐⭐⭐⭐
★★★
4d 18h 59m
Foids fantasize about TV series where there are vampires because they are the first to love blood. Many foids fantasize about gore images and videos, get sexually aroused. They also love alpha men, the ones who team up with other alpha men to "fight" the shy, socially stupid beta boys. An alpha will never attack another alpha, it exploits the existence of the beta boy to ruin his life and automatically improve his. Women love unwarranted violence against the weakest.

watcher

watcher

★★★
47d 9h 40m
Teencel newfags surely do not understand the depths of loneliness that us wizards experience.

When they finally do in 20s they will probably rope instead of becoming masters-of-cope like high-IQ wiz like me who would Yakmax

View attachment 431193View attachment 431194View attachment 431195View attachment 431196

Imagine being such a low-IQ insecure standardscel faggot that you wouldn't ascend your cock inside Yona Yak's mouth, you'd probably prefer a dirty human negress whore who doesn't groom herself I guess?

You guys need to realize, even with your pro-humanoid biases where you don't appreciate her attractiveness as much as I do, on a visceral level you're still more attracted to fucking Yona Yak than the average foid is to you.

If she were willing to fuck you, she's a much higher chance at a GF and happiness.

Also if you go in terms of personality, she is much kinder, well-groomed, hard-working, courageous, etc. All great qualities for a GF.

KYS so you can keep your furry shit away from here.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
32d 14h 18m
Foids fantasize about TV series where there are vampires because they are the first to love blood.
Not sure I agree they're 'first' tbh, I can also appreciate the association TBH

KYS so you can keep your furry shit away from here.
bro:
Behavior:
  • Do not persecute, harass, or attack other users.
Continually telling specific other users to kill themselves is a form of persecution, I suggest you stop doing that lest I report you to the mods for disrupting our safe space.

Miserable

Miserable

I just need a personality
★★★★★
8d 2h 38m

View attachment 431193View attachment 431194View attachment 431195View attachment 431196

Brutal

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 13h 25m
They don’t care about who’s aggressive towards them, as long as it’s chad.