Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason why there are so many incels and whores today: the world is too peaceful

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
If we were born a couple centuries or even decades ago, we would be at war right now getting shit done instead of sitting at home being beta numales and women would service their own men even if he was ugly. During world wars, women would willingly please any male soldier and any male on the street basically and women were also rounded up for rape squads. Everyone got laid.

peace brings nothing but spread and promotion of degeneracy

Another apocalyptic event or a world war would get women in check again when they realize they need to rely on men for protection even if he does not have a good looking face

Waiting for North Korea...
Hopefully he nukes my city

Peace is a curse. I would love to have died at 19 in the battlefield.

Nope, it's because of the sexual revolution and hypergamy.

We need war or a major revolution that ends up slaughtering millions.

I'll stir up the peace.

decent point but humans were always intelligent enough to get to a peaceful situation.

takERisks said:
decent point but humans were always intelligent enough to get to a peaceful situation.

Cope. Humans are relentless savages

So you want to be at war? Then go join a foreign legion or militia or some shit.

I'm grateful as fuck I'm not being sent to endure the unimaginable horrors of war. And for all the other awesome shit western modern civilisation has to offer. A good chunk of the world is at war. Go live in Syria.

And women weren't handing out blowjob during WW1 & WW2. They were shaming men into doing their "duty" and whining about getting the vote.

BigBlackNigger said:
Cope. Humans are relentless savages

Then why aren't we in a war now retard thats my point

Minamoto said:
Waiting for North Korea...
Hopefully he nukes my city

Just like Serbia and other countries like that, it won't happen

They know that the US doesn't care at all about millions of people being tortured as long as it's not a threat to them, and that's what kim jong un is giving

It's part of it

Op you are a Fucking dumbass bitch who wants to go die so the elite can make money and you get cucked like stupid people like you always do.

I beg to differ. It is because of the sexual revolution and the consequences that followed.

all of those are just symptoms of the same problem, which is male surplus. war is part of how nature gets rid of male surplus, unfortunately humans have begun engineering ways to abolish war.

War also put women in the workforce, which was truly the beginning of the end. One of the reasons women hold so much power in our society is because they drive the economy now.

I prefer rotting while not being bombed and shot at thanks.

This is true. Just look at what happened during WW1 and WW2, young incel tier males got laid during and after the war. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if some of them got to enjoy different pussies from each country they attacked.

Pretty much. Thanks to laws, we can't do shit. How good would it be if we could kill all the degenerates and degeneracy-enablers.

People have too much freedom. Too much freedom leads to degeneracy.

I would have raped so many females during war... And if managed to survive (wich i doubt) i would be a fuckkng hero for doing it when coming back, and probably could get married...
Its not like being Chad, but its better than rotting imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back