Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason why the Bible calls women the "weaker vessel"...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
...I don't get it why more women are depressed than men even in the western world where all the opportunity is handed to them.

Inspite of all the simps catering to them and institutions bending over backwards for them, they STILL are more depressed than men.

Average female will rope within a few days if they experience reality as an incel.

Average incel will rope after years upon years of being incel.

Incel mental strength > female mental strength

isnt that all religions?

I think men suffer more from depression and anxiety than females but they don't admit or show it not to appear weak. Also its more in male nature to push trough problems and try to fix them, even when they are not fixable.

eve ate da bad fruit and tricked adam so now we all suffer
tl;dr fuck wamen

they are the weaker vessel because they are literally weaker :feelsahh:
but in this emotionally charged society physical strength is rarely of much use, you can get by with tits and ass hanging out ez

...I don't get it why more women are depressed than men even in the western world where all the opportunity is handed to them.

Inspite of all the simps catering to them and institutions bending over backwards for them, they STILL are more depressed than men.

Average female will rope within a few days if they experience reality as an incel.

Average incel will rope after years upon years of being incel.

Incel mental strength > female mental strength
Depressed because they didn’t get chad cock this week. It makes them act almost suicidal.

I think men suffer more from depression and anxiety than females but they don't admit or show it not to appear weak. Also its more in male nature to push trough problems and try to fix them, even when they are not fixable.
This is the true

They are not depressed, they like drama. Just look at the male/female suicide rates. Then you will see which sex is truly depressed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back