Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason why mothers call their incel sons handsome

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
It makes a lot of sense. Calling you handsome isn't a way to feed you the :bluepill:, it's actually to blackpill you. Don't believe me? Let's dissect the word "handsome." Do you see it, buddy boyos? If you can't, it's fine, let me lend you a hand. Handsome. She's saying in her own loving, motherly way that you will be forced to a life of masturbation because you're fugly. Hence why she says "handsome," and not "beautiful," "pretty," or "gorgeous." A mother doesn't have in her to call her incel son a subhuman right in front of his truecel face.

TFW my mother used to always call my older tall brother handsome but she never called me handsome

TFW my mother used to always call my older tall brother handsome but she never called me handsome
Sorry bro, your mom got her mom license revoked. That's shitty. :(

Actually my mom didn't even call me handsome or ugly she just don't mention the looks
But her body language shows lots of signs of disappointment

Actually my mom didn't even call me handsome or ugly she just don't mention the looks
:feelsbadman: I'm sorry bro. I think it's because she knows she won't be a grandmother now that she's got an incel son.

:feelsbadman: I'm sorry bro. I think it's because she knows she won't be a grandmother now that she's got an incel son.
Yes and i live with a single mom life couldn't be more brutal

My parents call me handsome as well. I am guessing it’s a thing Indian/Pakistani or any subcontinent parents do to make sure their son is kept bluepilled. I am pretty sure they are blackpilled and know it’s over for me. They act like they are in complete denial. Mine are pretty religious so they probably wouldn’t expect me to fap so I am pretty sure they are trying to bluepill me.

Yes and i live with a single mom life couldn't be more brutal
It's fucked up that single mom households are allowed to exist. It's a breeding ground for serial killers and prostitutes.
My parents call me handsome as well. I am guessing it’s a thing Indian/Pakistani or any subcontinent parents do to make sure their son is kept bluepilled. I am pretty sure they are blackpilled and know it’s over for me. They act like they are in complete denial. Mine are pretty religious so they probably wouldn’t expect me to fap so I am pretty sure they are trying to bluepill me.
Idk I've never been called handsome by my relatives, JFL that's how brutally fugly I am. I didn't know Hindus were so strict too they think you don't fap either, lol.
See my response to him.

The other day my mom low key admited that she tried to make me practice sports to develop broad shoulders. I guess I lacked the genes for it

The other day my mom low key admited that she tried to make me practice sports to develop broad shoulders. I guess I lacked the genes for it
Damn, that's kind of a blackpill.

Idk I've never been called handsome by my relatives, JFL that's how brutally fugly I am. I didn't know Hindus were so strict too they think you don't fap either, lol.
I don’t think I have been called handsome by relatives either. All religions are strict tbh. It’s just that some who call themselves religious aren’t actually that religious. It is pretty funny that my parents have no idea that I fap let alone post on incel forums

I'm pretty sure she hates how I get mogged to hell and back by both my male and female cousins.
Women are very competitive due to their jealousy of other women, so I'm not even the slightest bit surprised if that were the case.
I don’t think I have been called handsome by relatives either. All religions are strict tbh. It’s just that some who call themselves religious aren’t actually that religious. It is pretty funny that my parents have no idea that I fap let alone post on incel forums
Yeah the hardcore religious people tend to be the biggest degenerates behind closed doors. Fuck them all. I dunno how they expect us not to masturbate.

Women are very competitive due to their jealousy of other women, so I'm not even the slightest bit surprised if that were the case.
Indeed

Yeah the hardcore religious people tend to be the biggest degenerates behind closed doors. Fuck them all. I dunno how they expect us not to masturbate.
I am pretty sure most of them jack off in secret. There is no other way. They will just end up sexually frustrated

It makes a lot of sense. Calling you handsome isn't a way to feed you the :bluepill:, it's actually to blackpill you. Don't believe me? Let's dissect the word "handsome." Do you see it, buddy boyos? If you can't, it's fine, let me lend you a hand. Handsome. She's saying in her own loving, motherly way that you will be forced to a life of masturbation because you're fugly. Hence why she says "handsome," and not "beautiful," "pretty," or "gorgeous." A mother doesn't have in her to call her incel son a subhuman right in front of his truecel face.
you only post low iq shit bro

In general, handsome = not attractive. Prolly betabuxx material.

Parents KNOW that you are ugly, they are humans too and can tell that you're subhuman by looking at your face, they just gaslight you to shut you up and give you fake confidence/hope.

my mom seems to think i am just a sad chad.wish i was kidding when i say this.

My mom doesn’t even bother calling me handsome

My mother straight up told me that I'm ugly and I would've have to work hard to get a girlfriend.

having an ugly incel son would put me in tears every night, knowing the lifelong torture I brought onto him. Every parent must cope with this. I would give my son HGH and roids with the best scientifically possible diet.

my mom cant argue back when I tell her im ugly

Based username, avi, and comment mate.

Being called beautiful as a man is faggy as shit. Handsome is the correct word.

having an ugly incel son would put me in tears every night, knowing the lifelong torture I brought onto him. Every parent must cope with this. I would give my son HGH and roids with the best scientifically possible diet.
Being called beautiful as a man is faggy as shit. Handsome is the correct word.
Based and dialectpilled.

My mother never called me handsome. The only compliment I ever got from her and everyone else like her was that I have good eyes/eye area...

I started hanging out with this chadpreet friend, and she kept saying that I'm just like Chadpreet. She finally stopped that when she saw pics of us together and realized that he heightmogged me. She still kept insisting that I'm not ugly.

Lately I started calling myself subhuman. And she never said anything against that.

You live in the Netherlands.

jfl nice play on words

my mom once admitted im ugly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back