Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason why most posts here suck is probably because the posters have no actual incel "experience"

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
90% of posts now suck ass. My guess is simply because it's become a trend alot of zoomers that aren't actually incels, but instead just sit in their room without talking to people, join this forum.
They aren't really incels, ergo they can't post about incel stuff.
I blame social media tbh.
and to all the zoomers out there, please just go to school or whatever. You don't get bullied, you just don't talk to anyone because you're too busy theorising about blackpill shit or whatever
HD-wallpaper-smoking-cat-at-funny-smoking-cat-thumbnail.jpg

I can't have sex. I am physically unable to have sex.

It’s over. Zoomers have taken over everything

Or rather that everything has been discussed already.
So we end up talking about the same stuff all the time.

I agree but on devil's advocate, it could be that socializing is easier for people that are genetically attractive because they gained constant positive reinforcements

Or rather that everything has been discussed already.
So we end up talking about the same stuff all the time.
I'm new here I enjoy it.

also anytime anyone talks about their social experience its met with 0s or ''muh fakecel''

Good point, unless you have actually experienced first hand being mistreated/ or disrespected because of how you look then you shouldn't be here.

this was a good thread
I don't like calling the stuff I post better, but I try to put effort into almost all threads I start and into most replies

also anytime anyone talks about their social experience its met with 0s or ''muh fakecel''
Good point, unless you have actually experienced first hand being mistreated/ or disrespected because of how you look then you shouldn't be here.
most "experience" people talk about here is online. alot of it not even being their own experience. "some guy online got treated badly because he's ugly" it's the internet, anything under an 8 online will get made fun of for being online.
if you make a post about actually going outside, the best response you can hope to get is "mogs me for going outside"

Fucking normies everywhere

I can only name a handful of women I've spoken in depth to in the last 5 years. I experience the truest version of an incel. It is an never-ending feeling of sadness and despair

I can only name a handful of women I've spoken in depth to in the last 5 years. I experience the truest version of an incel. It is an never-ending feeling of sadness and despair
you say you never talk to women yet call yourself "the biggest trucel". you are the exact problem I describe.

you say you never talk to women yet call yourself "the biggest trucel". you are the exact problem I describe.
You made no sense Tardcel, If I never talked to a women that would make me the biggest trucel

You made no sense Tardcel, If I never talked to a women that would make me the biggest trucel
no. the exact opposite. How do they treat you bad if you never even interact? That's like saying a food is DEFINITELY bad before EVER trying or even smelling it. Like saying your arm hurts without even having one.

no. the exact opposite. How do they treat you bad if you never even interact? That's like saying a food is DEFINITELY bad before EVER trying or even smelling it. Like saying your arm hurts without even having one.
Ok I see your point, I have never faced rejection as I have a pre-determined feeling of what the response will be from them.

i don't have the energy to talk my past experiences on here tbf