Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

second time i saw titanic 25th in theatre (a even bigger blackpilled experience)

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
fuck man it was experience that changes a man.

20f1463cd1ea25d3feb3fa9fcc55e475.gif

to see, young girls with their dads watching it for the first time, young zoomer couples watching it for the first time together, it was beautiful, but also kind of sad being the only loser virgin there, who will never have those experiences.

the immersion is unreal, the beautiful music, celine dione's song in the credits, the beautiful score.

however leaving theatre is beyond brutal after an experience tho, to return to the cold hard reality of incel forums, honkler bs and degeneracy, my throat was so soar.

i wanted to be jack so bad, or even one of those zoomers with a gf in the theatre, but no, gotta be a non nt subhuman

the pure emotion i felt tho, no matter how melancholy upon leaving the theatre, was amazing, id pay just to feel something, some kind of emotion which i realised is rare for me.

watching that movie in 3d on big screen made me feel genuine emotion for the first time in ages, and made me forget this horrible life.

however, it gave me hope of an afterlife

titanic-icegif.gif

(i am tearing up looking at this gif god why'd id have to be incel )

wojak-wojak-crying.gif

Mogs me for going outside, I'm reclusemaxxing

i fucking hate being me @Kevin Logan

Damn dude, brutal but mogs me for going to the movies. I wouldn’t be able to sit through 3 hours of pure mogging

Damn dude, brutal but mogs me for going to the movies. I wouldn’t be able to sit through 3 hours of pure mogging
same but i had to see this movie and feel that raw emotion which is rare for me

and i see a beauty in children and (wholesome) zoomer couples, it makes me happy. kind of like how joker watches the murray show imagines himself on it

watching stuff like this reminds me how broken and cold this world is and gives me hope of a good after life

same but i had to see this movie and feel that raw emotion which is rare for me

and i see a beauty in children and (wholesome) zoomer couples, it makes me happy. kind of like how joker watches the murray show imagines himself on it
Seeing young couples is beautiful but depressing for me. I am seeing what I can never have. It’s brutal because zoomer foids are so fucking attractive, it’s like they get more attractive with each generation

Seeing young couples is beautiful but depressing for me. I am seeing what I can never have. It’s brutal because zoomer foids are so fucking attractive, it’s like they get more attractive with each generation
i just wish i was one them zoomer mogger chadlites.

it must feel so good to know youre worth something and not a freak and a villian