Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The reason why most of us are incels is because our parents don't love us

I

Incelrito

Banned
-
It's their fault you:

1. Don't have good genetics

They think they're entitled to having children even though they have shit genetics, they're inconsiderate of your feelings and expect you to deal with it on your own and they get mad at you if you bring up why they have children

2. Are depressed

My parents tell me to distract myself with studies even though I lack someone who would love me in this world. They denied me love as well when they distract themselves with work instead of trying to help me deal with my personal problems.

3. Are overweight/unhealthy

They make fun of you for being fat despite them being the ones feeding you shit goyslop food because they don't even care about what you eat

These things might seem small at a glance, but they are very important in building your self-esteem and self-worth as a human being, but your parents denied you of that by simply just bringing you into this world.

Yeah we stem from retarded working class parents blablabla. Just move out as soon as you're able to so you don't have to deal with their bluepilled torment

Most people are completely deluded to the brutality of just living with subpar genetics in the 21st century or simply don't consider the implications of reproducing as sub 5s, them not loving you doesn't translate to being subhuman. :feelsjuice:

Most people are completely deluded to the brutality of just living with subpar genetics in the 21st century or simply don't consider the implications of reproducing as sub 5s, them not loving you doesn't translate to being subhuman. :feelsjuice:
You can't deny that there is very high colleration between how much your parents love you and how much of an incel you are

People with better genetics have a higher chance of reproducing good genetics children than those who have bad genes.
Still completely random,a nd the point of life is reporoduction

You can't deny that there is very high colleration between how much your parents love you and how much of an incel you are
Physical attractiveness is what mainly correlates with inceldom, and physical attractiveness doesn't correlate with parental love. Unless you can prove this somehow I'll remain doubtful of that claim. :feelsjuice:

Physical attractiveness is what mainly correlates with inceldom, and physical attractiveness doesn't correlate with parental love. Unless you can prove this somehow I'll remain doubtful of that claim. :feelsjuice:
Nigger, your parents don't fucking love you if they knowingly have shit genes and fucked, is that not understandable?

It's their fault you:

They think they're entitled to having children even though they have shit genetics, they're inconsiderate of your feelings and expect you to deal with it on your own and they get mad at you if you bring up why they have children

2. Are depressed

My parents tell me to distract myself with studies even though I lack someone who would love me in this world. They denied me love as well when they distract themselves with work instead of trying to help me deal with my personal problems.

They make fun of you for being fat despite them being the ones feeding you shit goyslop food because they don't even care about what you eat

These things might seem small at a glance, but they are very important in building your self-esteem and self-worth as a human being, but your parents denied you of that by simply just bringing you into this world.
Truth

It's their fault you:

2. Are depressed

Your parents love you.

Don't question it.

Yes. But parenting and preparing you for the real world also go hand in hand with inceldom

what is good genetics anyway. you could be tall and have a nice face, but be low IQ

You're right, but it's not that simple, you can have a family where there's chad and Incel siblings alike. Of course there's exceptions, sometimes it's obvious that a parings offspring will result in nothing but a dysgenic subhuman. Still sometimes the line is blurred and people throw the dice, is it really their fault if they manage to produce at least one chad? You are just the cost incurred, genetic waste material, a human sacrifice on the altar of chad. Plus if they manage a female they are pretty much guaranteed a continued linage no matter what. But yes, they don't love you, how can you love something which is objectively disgusting and wretched by nature.

Some parents may have minor flaws but I don't understand why parents who have serious illnesses reproduce?
It's irresponsible and unethical.
By serious illnesses I mean infectious diseases, mental illnesses like schizophrenia, epilepsy etc.

>VIPfag detected
>opinion ignored :feelsYall: