Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the reason why inceldom is rising

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
kskskaoapa-jpg.691104

i can't wait to see the 2022 results, my theory is that autism is not something genetic but something that you develop, for some reason more and more men are developing autism each day

i myself have autism but can cope with my androids:

I want the numbers to keep rising, I want total autistic chaos and normies to freak out over their sons being autistic.

NT is everything.

Autism is fake. Chad doesn't have autism.

kskskaoapa-jpg.691104

i can't wait to see the 2022 results, my theory is that autism is not something genetic but something that you develop, for some reason more and more men are developing autism each day

i myself have autism but can cope with my androids:

No way, you're born with autism, but it's not something like being colorblind that you can tell easily, you have to live it to understand

weaponised autism

maybe the birth control pills residue messes with the baby whilst in the womb , maybe vaccines, maybe the shit food we eat.

fact is something is going on we just havent yet discovered what and where exactly its coming from