Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The reason why I will not commit suicide

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
The world is against me and I don't care. I am genetic trash that will never be able to reproduce, I don't care. I will never be loved, I don't care. Despite these truths, I will try to live as long as possible. I won't let foids control me. They will not put me down. I will conquer my loneliness, sexual urges, and other major problems in my life. Committing suicide is a sign of weakness, I will not submit to soyciety by ending my life. If I rope, they win and I lose. Fuck that, I won't let that happen because I'm not a weakling who lets others bully me into submission. At the moment, I am monkmaxxing. I am like a monk sitting on a temple in a quiet green forest, admiring the serenity of the place, and all troubles left behind.
Nato Pereira Pixabay

Last edited:
If you end your life as an incel, the only ones winning are foids and normies. I remember one inceltear thread talking about how they don't care about incel suicide. Yet, they call themselves the "righteous ones" Why die and let your enemies win, when you can live and let them suffer?

The world is against me and I don't care. I am genetic trash that will never be able to reproduce, I don't care. I will never be loved, I don't care. Despite these truths, I will try to live as long as possible. I won't let foids control me. They will not put me down. I will conquer my loneliness, sexual urges, and other major problems in my life. Committing suicide is a sign of weakness, I will not submit to soyciety by ending my life. At the moment, I am monkmaxxing. I am like a monk sitting on a temple in a quiet green forest, admiring the serenity of the place, and all troubles left behind.
View attachment 1076531
Based

If you end your life as an incel, the only ones winning are foids and normies. I remember one inceltear thread talking about how they don't care about incel suicide. Yet, they call themselves the "righteous ones" Why die and let your enemies win, when you can live and let them suffer?
Exactly, if I rope, they win and I lose, I won't let that happen because I'm not a weakling who lets others bully me into submission

Become a monk and separate yourself from foids and normfag.

Based! I won't commit suicide either. Not over some cheap ass hoes who would give zero fucks. I live for my copes. Collecting stuff and moneymaxxing so I can build my collections even greater and bigger. Don’t end your lives over dirty whores.

But I don't wanna be here anymore:feelsbadman:

The world is against me and I don't care. I am genetic trash that will never be able to reproduce, I don't care. I will never be loved, I don't care. Despite these truths, I will try to live as long as possible. I won't let foids control me. They will not put me down. I will conquer my loneliness, sexual urges, and other major problems in my life. Committing suicide is a sign of weakness, I will not submit to soyciety by ending my life. If I rope, they win and I lose. Fuck that, I won't let that happen because I'm not a weakling who lets others bully me into submission. At the moment, I am monkmaxxing. I am like a monk sitting on a temple in a quiet green forest, admiring the serenity of the place, and all troubles left behind.
View attachment 1076531
Based as usual.

View attachment 1076531
Monks respect suicide