Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why Dutch people are so tall...

P

_pakicel_

Self-banned
-
^ is because their foids have so fucking high standards, that they genocided a whole generation of incels before they were even born. These evil creatures have blood on their hands.

[UWSL]Here's another article where it says that natural selection is only a trend and will decrease after a while:[/UWSL]

"The surge in height of the Dutch population is likely only temporary, similar to Americans growth in height during the 18th century. Natural selection tends to favor one trend for a few generations, and then stabilize or decrease in subsequent generations."

[UWSL]But this is bluepilled Bullshit. Foids standards will increase so much until there are literally only Chads in the world. You can't compare that with the 18th century, this time this "trend" will last forever.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
hypergamy, in other words

they're not growing as fast as you'd think and they've stagnated recently because short foids are also breeding, either through fucking the chads or going to sperm bank.

only manlets can't breed

This always seemed like bullshit to me. I can't see how sexual selection could increase their height by so much in just 100 years, and in a pre-feminist society no less.

I’m part Dutch and got all the shit genetics. Only 1/4 of my existing oldest family tree is tall. The rest is all 5’10” or less. I’m practically seen as a midget by everyone.

This is why I hate Swedish people. I think I heard they practiced eugenics up until 1975. It pisses me off when I hear “:feelsohh:SwEdIsH gIrLs ArE sO hOt!:feelsohh:” Like, yeah, no shit when they murdered anybody less than 5‘6” with ugly faces.

are they open to other forms of natural selection then?

are they open to other forms of natural selection then?
Yeah, there are way more better looking and blonde/blue eyed people than im Germany, despite both countries are so close. So yes, I think they have high standards in every aspect of natural selection.

This always seemed like bullshit to me. I can't see how sexual selection could increase their height by so much in just 100 years, and in a pre-feminist society no less.
Natural selection is literally the fastest way to increase height of future generations

Yeah, there are way more better looking and blonde/blue eyed people than im Germany, despite both countries are so close. So yes, I think they have high standards in every aspect of natural selection.
No, I mean are the Dutch only open to hypergammy as natural selection? Aren’t there other forms of natural selection?

There must be a natural way to solve this. Natural.

No, I mean are the Dutch only open to hypergammy as natural selection? Aren’t there other forms of natural selection?

There must be a natural way to solve this. Natural.
Wdym?

its kind of why some indians are ugly af. the incels kept reproducing due to arranged marriages. Although this is changing soon
Also, marriage between close relatives increases subhuman potential

Yeah there is something else going on. It's also people from various backgrounds, so basically not really closely related, in the netherlands that grow unusually tall and they don't really look proportionate either. There must have been something done with growth hormones in the food or something.

The dutch? No they are definitely less blond and less overall germanic looking than the ethnic germans they border. Infact a lot of them have quite weird phenotypes.

bluepilled post

they're only tall because they have cold weather and good diet to boost their height.
also women having high standards in just 40 years won't do shit

literally go neck yourself you shitskin faggot OP
pakis are known of being massive dick riders anyway

Bosnians I think are taller than dutch now. Over for dutchfags.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back