Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why blackpill isn't socially acceptable

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Alot of incels have this misconception that the reason why the blackpill isn't socially acceptable is because it is negative and misogynistic.
Not only is this incorrect but its also a bluepilled way of looking at things.
I notice that some false blackpillers will try to water down the blackpill and try to mix it with redpills and bluepills in order to cater to normies, but this doesn't work. Because the actual reason why blackpill isn't accepted is simple.
It's because it is a philosophy that is primarily believed in and supported by ugly virgins. Ugly virgin men have been hated and looked upon since the dawn of humanity's existence. And today is no different, the very reason why the blackpill isn't accepted is literally the blackpill itself. To suggest otherwise is bluepilled
If the blackpill was a philosophy that only 8-10 chads believed in and supported, it would become socially acceptable overnight. It would be the cool mysterious dark philosophy instead of gross ugly virgin philosophy.

[UWSL]Everything is dependant on physical appearance.[/UWSL]

Looks are what what determine if normies will agree with you or not.

Not "What you say" or "personality".

That's bluepilled.

But more importantly than that.
Don't try to spread the blackpill to normies to begin with. If people want to be blackpilled, then they will come to us. Never try to convert a bluepiller. It will not work. At best you will create a fake blackpiller simp. At worst you could lose you job and reputation

Remember only chad wins in this life.
There are no words and there is no sugar coating for your face.

It's over

Here's the original video

View: https://youtu.be/zVfZSe5v9WM
Blackpill chad vs blackpill incel

This is incredibly fucking true! Notice that when an ugly noodlewhore talks about the blackpill (she phrases it as "pretty privilege"), all of a sudden it goes viral and everyone agrees in the comments?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esiOI4tF2uo

Blackpill is ONLY HATED BECAUSE IT IS A VIRGIN MALE PHILOSOPHY

I mean I think Blackpill can be discussed through the halo effect which I have done before. The discussion is halo effect is socially acceptable. I have no idea why some want to call the halo effect pretty privilege, lol; I knew of the halo effect before the pretty privilege phrase.
The opposite of the halo effect is the horn effect which can describe what unattractive people go through.

I don't think so tbh that's low IQ af
On the internet nobody will care or talk shit about how you look unless you're dumb enough to doxx yourself. Normies will shit on the blackpill regardless if you say anything about your looks, go comment on any jew social media and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back