Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason trannies kill themselves is not because of identity issues, it's because of inceldom.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
i like your threads

I was about to say that mental illness is linked to suicides. But now I think about it: If you're a man and you're paranoid, schizophrenic or autistic you're almost guaranteed to be an incel.

That’s possible

I think the horror of slowly realizing they mutilated their bodies and aren't the other gender, because you can't switch, and can't go back and fix your abomination of a body, might have something to do with it.
This. Remember post-op trannies can't orgasm or have children, so they're not men or woman. They're just asexual freaks

Convincing trannies are men that have failed to be seen as male by the world due to genetics so therefore transition to get some sort of love/sex outlet.

Unconvincing trannies are either ugly or just gay ass niggas that don't wanna admit they're gay or think they'll get a higher success rate by appealing to a larger demographic.

i wouldnt say most,i dont think there's statistics on this but its definetly a thing.
case and point,chris chan

Can you guys stop discussing trannies for fucks sake goddamnit.

I was about to say that mental illness is linked to suicides. But now I think about it: If you're a man and you're paranoid, schizophrenic or autistic you're almost guaranteed to be an incel.
Spot on. Trans people are always ugly, mentally ill men who have resorted to faggotry because they can’t handle the loneliness of being incel. I’d like to add that the hormones and procedures used for “transition“ also play a part in destroying any sanity or will to live, especially since they hold a deep regret after it.

Well they've mutilated themselves beyond the point of no return if they've cut off their cock & balls.

Ehem

Haven't watched this particular video but... Clear example.

Who gives a fuck

Fuck Tranny’s!

I think they are incels and mentally ill at the same time