Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason trannies kill themselves is not because of identity issues, it's because of inceldom.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Transgendered people have a super high rate of suicide, the reason for this is because most trannies are coping incels who trannymaxxed to escape the handicaps of being a man. They think that trannymaxxing will work and fix all their problems, but when they do it and they are still unfulfilled, they are out of copes and rope as a result.

I was about to say that mental illness is linked to suicides. But now I think about it: If you're a man and you're paranoid, schizophrenic or autistic you're almost guaranteed to be an incel.

Nah its cause they are mentally ill

Nope. Trannies are think they are the opposite gender, so they are gay by default.

Spot on. Trans people are always ugly, mentally ill men who have resorted to faggotry because they can’t handle the loneliness of being incel. I’d like to add that the hormones and procedures used for “transition“ also play a part in destroying any sanity or will to live, especially since they hold a deep regret after it.

Spot on. Trans people are always ugly, mentally ill men who have resorted to faggotry because they can’t handle the loneliness of being incel. I’d like to add that the hormones and procedures used for “transition“ also play a part in destroying any sanity or will to live, especially since they hold a deep regret after it.
(((gender-reassignment surgery)))

the kind of person who would undergo the procedure is not mentally stable nor happy, it would have happened with or without transitioning, basically this:
I think the horror of slowly realizing they mutilated their bodies and aren't the other gender, because you can't switch, and can't go back and fix your abomination of a body, might have something to do with it.
it's society trying to get rid of excess beta males.

I think the horror of slowly realizing they mutilated their bodies and aren't the other gender, because you can't switch, and can't go back and fix your abomination of a body, might have something to do with it.
the kind of person who would undergo the procedure is not mentally stable nor happy, basically this:
They underwent the procedure due to inceldom in most cases

The other day I talked to a manlet who says he can deadlift ~300 pounds but wants to become a male to female transsexual.

Cope on top of cope. Gymcelling didn't work so now he wants to become an ersatz girl to increase his SMV.

Last edited:
Or they were convinced they were the opposite gender
It's happening to kids in modern day
in those situations inceldom isn't the case tbf. But many times, as @Atavistic Autist has mentioned, the dude is an incel

Or they were convinced they were the opposite gender
It's happening to kids in modern day
No there is not one person who 'thinks' they are the opposite gender. They want to be the other gender but if they look down and see their genitalia they know what their gender is

Not true. You're telling me kids can't be convinced into crazy bullshit? And some adults are traumatized and/or stupid enough to be like a kid in that sense. People buy this bullshit, you clearly haven't talked to trans advocates
Its all cope

I was about to say that mental illness is linked to suicides. But now I think about it: If you're a man and you're paranoid, schizophrenic or autistic you're almost guaranteed to be an incel.
@SryMyEnglish thoughts?

in those situations inceldom isn't the case tbf.

The incel trannies rope because they're both incel and tranny.
Other trannies rope because they realise they fucked up.

The common thing here is both are mentally ill.

And roping is due to mental illness

Many transsexual males have autism with co-morbid borderline personality disorder.

Autism tanks your SMV as a male, often making you not just socially awkward but effeminate-looking, and borderline personality disorder implies attention seeking behavior, an unstable sense of self, and self-harm.

Cutting off the penis and balls and taking female hormones is a form of self-harm (literally castrating yourself and gaining cathartic pleasure from self-punishment over your feelings of social inferiority), identifying as a female is attention-seeking behavior par excellence, and actually believing in that identity (as distinct from using it as a mere ploy) is indicative of an unstable sense of self.

Last edited:
Fuck man so there is this problem too huh? Shit

Fuck this.
I don't care about trannies. I don't even want to discuss this. This entire thread is shit.
Good argument greycel. "I don't wanna argue so this thread is shit". Fucking moron

I don't want to discuss or think about trannies GAYcel.
You're fucking retarded bro. I'm not gay because I made a thread about tranny suicide

Ok if caveman brain needs it that way
We are all responsible for our choices. A hobo who robs someone is still a thief and should go to jail right? But he didnt choose to be a poor hobo, just like tranny didnt choose to be mentally ill. They still made the decision to go trans whether they could help it or not

they indeed are and yet people just encourage them to transition instead of getting mental help

We are all responsible for our choices. A hobo who robs someone is still a thief and should go to jail right? But he didnt choose to be a poor hobo, just like tranny didnt choose to be mentally ill. They still made the decision to go trans whether they could help it or not
they commit suicide due to mental illness that they DIDNT CHOOSE

You're fucking retarded bro.
Look idk at what causes tranny suicide. It seem easy, accurate and acceptable enough to say it's because of mental illness.
Why do you even want to relate the whole thing to inceldom because obviously these people have much bigger issues than being incel.

I'm not gay because I made a thread about tranny suicide
cope.

+ they'll always be seen as some fetish object for novelty n sexual uses(they know it too), n very very very few men will commit to one. the male brain is still in trannies, u have a pussy and/or pussy but the need to be truly accepted n cared by someone is still there

they indeed are and yet people just encourage them to transition instead of getting mental help
What, should they just go to your therapy practice and learn to love themselves for who they are? :soy:

'Transitioning' into a woman is simply the parallel strategy of getting plastic surgery and 'transitioning' into a Chad.

Last edited:
Why do you even want to relate the whole thing to inceldom because obviously these people have much bigger issues than being incel.
Because this forum is about discussing the topic of inceldom INCLUDING SIDE EFFECTS, one of which is trannymaxxing.

SIDE EFFECTS, one of which is trannymaxxing.
I think the % of incels doing this is very very small and comparable to % of non-incel trannies.
This is not related to inceldom even if there are a few cases.

In theory I agree with this. But society is pushing then towards it. Imagine if society convinced schizophrenics to listen to the voices in their heads. That's what we're doing with trans people. We're encouraging them to give in to their delusions instead of helping them realize they can control or beat them.

Imagine if one of those schizophrenics had a voice tell him to jump off a cliff and he did. Is he at fault? Technically yeah but I mean he was told to listen by society.

We're feeding trans delusion. We need take trans delusional shit out of our curriculums and stop having it be supported by the government.
Why is transgenderism even supported? There is zero benefit to being a transgender in this society. Transgenders, like other people with mental illnesses should get some form of treatment. It is strange how this society encourages ugly transgender mtf when usually most ugly men are treated like shit. What is it about being transgender or gay that makes society like you?

I think the % of incels doing this is very very small and comparable to % of non-incel trannies.
This is not related to inceldom even if there are a few cases.
ok sure "I think". good argument. Never mind the part that most trannies are MtF.
Dude give up he's retarded
yeah tbh

It comes down to arguing about % incel trannies vs % non incel trannies.
and since most trannies are ugly men its easy to assume inceldom is a major factor. But I'm sure you'll just deny that

In theory I agree with this. But society is pushing then towards it. Imagine if society convinced schizophrenics to listen to the voices in their heads. That's what we're doing with trans people. We're encouraging them to give in to their delusions instead of helping them realize they can control or beat them.

Virtually everything about life and love is fueled by delusions. The NT conceit that their lives are normal and not extremely pretentious and perverted too is ridiculous. Who is an NT cuck who watches Tyrone rail their landwhale wife and calls himself "Chad" to criticize a tranny for being degenerate and deluded?

If a low-status, autistic, effeminate male who hates himself wants to pretend to be a girl and get buttfucked by desperate normies for validation, I can hardly fault him for his cope, although it's certainly tragic and should not be a thing and they are not welcome here after their bittersweet "ascension."

and since most trannies are ugly men its easy to assume inceldom is a major factor.
I don't really look at tranny pics other than the ones in few memes and I haven't seen any irl so idk.
How many trannies have you seen?

Why is transgenderism even supported? There is zero benefit to being a transgender in this society. Transgenders, like other people with mental illnesses should get some form of treatment. It is strange how this society encourages ugly transgender mtf when usually most ugly men are treated like shit. What is it about being transgender or gay that makes society like you?
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with NWO.

Trannies and gays are useless though
Trannies and gays go against the traditional family. Basically it has to do with increasing degeneracy in general.