Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason that there aren't as many ethnics on this board is because ethnic are more likely to be bluepilled

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Most ethnics are bluepilled coper and incels in denial. They often copy by studycelling, believing that they can just work really hard, become a doctor, and pick whatever female they want. Other times they claim to be volcels, saying that the only reason they're single is because dating is haram or sinful and that their god will be angry at them if they have premarital sex. Sometimes they even blame their sheltered religious upbringing for their inceldom, instead of blaming their looks. Overall, ethnics are less likely to swallow the blackpill and that's why less of us post here.

Ehh, white or ethnic, we're all genetic rejects in here. No need to be divisive.

Ethnics are the best copers on earth because coping is ingrained in us (hard work, school, focus, etc) since we were small children.

It's also the moneypill, bluepilled parents betray them by telling them study and do the above jobs, and also consciously shield them from the real world, I know in Australia there are many 25yr old ricecels and currycels who have never seen a Chad, and a high number in complete denial of how badly Chad mogs them in every way, and this is Chadstralia, their spiritual home!

ethnics have inferior genetics for intelligence.

I think with ethnics there is less normies. most of the ethnics ive meet are either slayers or incels. like, there is less of a "passable" tier of ethnic men like this is with whites. imo that division makes more incel ethnics than incel whites, but also more slayer ethnics then slayer whites (by % of their total pop)

If you’re talking about IQ that’s only true for some races. Whites are actually in the middle, above blacks, abos, mestizos and Arabs but below bindis and ricecels. In any case I don’t know how far IQ influences perceptiveness, which seems more cultural. The individualist and liberal nature of modern European culture encourages noble lies about sexual relations and life in general.

Sometimes they even blame their sheltered religious upbringing for their inceldom, instead of blaming their looks
This is getting popular among brown men, it's a kosher and feminist way of complaining about their inceldom. Yeah bro that brown queen only rejected me cuz of my islamic toxic masculinity, this is why she lets her chad convict boyfriend beat her up and nut on her face.

This is getting popular among brown men, it's a kosher and feminist way of complaining about their inceldom. Yeah bro that brown queen only rejected me cuz of my islamic toxic masculinity, this is why she lets her chad convict boyfriend beat her up and nut on her face.
Ya, this is what most of the men on the /r/exmuslim sub subreddit tell themselves.

Most ethnics are out slaying tbh

Most ethnics are out slaying tbh
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Almost everyone still believes in the “work hard” and “get a good job” meme

Almost everyone still believes in the “work hard” and “get a good job” meme

My parents push this shit so hard on me. They are literally expecting me to get a 6 figure job out of university. Problem is, I'm too depressed, and I'm lying to them about going to university lmao, I'm not even in education at this point.

I think with ethnics there is less normies. most of the ethnics ive meet are either slayers or incels. like, there is less of a "passable" tier of ethnic men like this is with whites. imo that division makes more incel ethnics than incel whites, but also more slayer ethnics then slayer whites (by % of their total pop)
It depends on what ethnic

western turks like @knajjd , iranians, armenians, levant or nafri arabs, and other central asians/caucasians/middle eastern people are more likely too be either slayers or incels than say, curries or ricecels

Well I think there are less people from underdeveloped countries because they are still more traditional and better socially than the west. The more progressive a country is the more self aware incels.

If you’re talking about IQ that’s only true for some races. Whites are actually in the middle, above blacks, abos, mestizos and Arabs but below bindis and ricecels. In any case I don’t know how far IQ influences perceptiveness, which seems more cultural. The individualist and liberal nature of modern European culture encourages noble lies about sexual relations and life in general.
"Bindis" (South Asians) have an average IQ of 81-83. Whites have an average IQ of 98-102, and North East Asians have an IQ of around 105

"Bindis" (South Asians) have an average IQ of 81-83. Whites have an average IQ of 98-102, and North East Asians have an IQ of around 105

High caste Indians, the ones coming in the west, have a high IQ. India is filled with Abos and other hominids pulling their mean IQ down.

This is true especially for Hispanics, bluepill runs deep in all of latin America.

Well I think there are less people from underdeveloped countries because they are still more traditional and better socially than the west. The more progressive a country is the more self aware incels.
This is high iq and true to some extent. But also I've noticed that indians in particular as teenagers seem to have more cucked personality.

I was thinking of stats about ethnic differences in America and I suppose Indian “Americans” are probably higher iq on average since they are drawn mostly from northern Brahmins. But you are probably right in general — anecdotally, bindis seem dumb.

Not if you consider Jews and Mediterraneans "ethnics". They have some of the highest I.Q.'s on earth.

My parents push this shit so hard on me. They are literally expecting me to get a 6 figure job out of university. Problem is, I'm too depressed, and I'm lying to them about going to university lmao, I'm not even in education at this point.
Slick move brother. Money can’t save us

Slick move brother. Money can’t save us

Yeah... well I wouldn#t mind earning money to spend on surgeries... but by then it will be too late (early thirties), I don't want to end up with a whore while I'd still be a virgin

Yeah... well I wouldn#t mind earning money to spend on surgeries... but by then it will be too late (early thirties), I don't want to end up with a whore while I'd still be a virgin
Well, to get what you want you’ll have to push some boundaries and bend some rules

High caste Indians, the ones coming in the west, have a high IQ. India is filled with Abos and other hominids pulling their mean IQ down.

I was thinking of stats about ethnic differences in America and I suppose Indian “Americans” are probably higher iq on average since they are drawn mostly from northern Brahmins. But you are probably right in general — anecdotally, bindis seem dumb.

Fair points. South Asian immigrants and their descendants living in the USA have an IQ average of 105 from my research.

Whites are way smarter than Indians. Average IQ in India is in the 80s

In my opinion ethnics are uglier than whites are.

This is an objective fact.
finally someone agrees with me, plus being white means that no foid can reject you because of your skin color all foids are into whites if they are attractive enough

finally someone agrees with me, plus being white means that no foid can reject you because of your skin color all foids are into whites if they are attractive enough
Almost everyone here agrees with the racepill.

Most ethnics are to low IQ to understand the blackpill.

legit, i remember making a thread about this exact topic a long time ago. ethnics really are divided into incel and chad categories. the only stereotypes for brown guys are either ugly loser incel or exotic chad
Phenotype affects looks, that’s basically the racepill
i believe you can only compare looks between people of the same pheno/race. you can have the exact same face but a 2 point difference from editing the colouring alone. most curries would look fairly decent if they were white but their literal shit tier skin colour and beady eyes detract so much from their looks

Awesome copers, I have to admit it. I like ethnics and ricecels more than niggers.

In the school where my sister is teaching, the parents of ricecel kids are studying with their kids and taking evening courses. Also, ricecels are entrepreneurs and great workers, respectful of local cultures and kind people. Curries also are great copers an workers, the only disadvantage is they are women worshippers. In my opinion they are not bluepilled, they are just raised as worshippers and orbiters.

There are as many ethnics on this board

South Asian immigrants to the western world have an avg iq of 105 you need that much to get out of curryland.

High Iq post not only are ethnics hard copers, most of them aren't modern enough to have anything else than a normie view of the world (most of them don't even have access to internet all the time)

Ethnics are often low inhib. And this allows them to flirt with thousands of women and eventually getting at least one to fuck. If I was this low inhib I might get more than the ethnic. But I am insanely high inhib which means I have zero chances because I look like an idiot every time I even say "hi" to a foid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back