Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the reason some women are anti-religious is because religion encourages women to have self-respect.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, the reason some women are anti-religious is because religion encourages women to have self-respect by not being a whore and some women don’t like that, now, you may get women against religion for other reasons but is it really a coincidence that this massive anti-religious thot I know of on Twitter is a slut that has shagged many men?

My theory is that this said slut is religious because she is a whore and with that in the mix, she is an anti-slut shaming feminist and has admitted to having casual sex on church property and she did this in a ‘Fuck religion’ type way therefore, this makes me have a theory that the reason some women are against religion is because of the fact religion encourages women to not be degenerates.

Since when did you start posting high IQ threads?

Correct. But another reason is because nowadays it's trendy to be antireligious. When it was trendy to be religious, foids professed religious beliefs and thoughts.

Jfl at religioncopers. They (leadership) don't give a damn about you.

Foids want to rub their fasikh on everything remotely resembling values or morals.

Your avi XD Yoshis me

high IQ threads

Crazy to see something as basic as "self respect" is seen as one more chores imposed by patriarchy to women according to feminism.
Just like making food or keeping your place clean ... very basic stuffs against which feminists somehow want to stand like it's literaly Hitler or some shit.

Can confirm. I have a roastie aunt who is an atheist and always wear skimpy clothing while going outside especially to her college parties. She used to have like 10 different boyfriends and cucked all of them in the end. However, tradthots aren't any better since they can take advantage of the fact that they are religious/traditionalist and become a sneaky thot.

Even if that woman is conservative, a lot of them already commit premarital sex, and most of them rather date with atheist men over Christian men unless he is a chad. I know because I had gone to several churches during the early 2010s and I have FB friended a lot of conservative women. Base on my observation of the way they act, obliviously they're all whore.I can tell a conservative woman isn't much different from an atheist liberal woman. Maybe the old-day conservative woman is much different than a modern today's conservative woman IDK.

Lots of Muslim girls are the same, maybe not as bad as Christian girls but holy shit some are whores. I've seen friends text girls and their responses go from "I'm looking for a religious man who follows the Quran and Sunnah" then the next week she is all like "I want you to fuck me in the ass while calling me your cum dumpster and grabbing my throat.

Not to mention muslim foids have watered down the religion and compassionate imams have similarly bent their knees to the feminist cause. Some foods actually think Islam is the most feminist religion .

They literally ignore and disregard any part of it that is an inconvenience. Foids are so fucking stupid that they will pray and fast when they are on their period for example, when they are not obliged or allowed to.

Foidssssss want to rub their fasikh on everything remotelyly resembling values or morals.
Bro how do you know what this is, I fucking eat it all the time lol. It's not bad but salty as fuck.

Crazy to see something as basic as "self respect" is seen as one more chores imposed by patriarchy to women according to feminism.
Just like making food or keeping your place clean ... very basic stuffs against which feminists somehow want to stand like it's literaly Hitler or some shit.
Love this comment. Honestly I've never thought about it that way but even something as basic as self respect has been weaponized and become part of a evil patriarchy.