Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason people think looks don't have effects on making friends, jobs, is because people delude themselves about how much looks matter in dating.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
There are three beliefs

1. Looks don't matter at all
2. Looks matter in dating/sex but not friends and jobs
3. Looks matter everywhere

People instinctively know that looks matter in dating, #2, but instead of accepting the truth openly and being able to discover more truth (lean towards #3), they delude themselves about looks mattering at all (lean towards #1) because it "feels good."

Last edited:
I think I need a practical example of this. I don't get it.

Normal people think looks don't matter because it never stopped them. You have to be ugly to notice all the doors start to close to you.

I think I need a practical example of this. I don't get it.
you're a retarded bluepiller if you don't understand how looks matter in making friends.

read the post again
Normal people think looks don't matter because it never stopped them. You have to be ugly to notice all the doors start to close to you.
true tbh

you're a retarded bluepiller if you don't understand how looks matter in making friends.

read the post again

true tbh
4/10 and I have 2 friends.
What the fuck is your excuse?

4/10 and I have 2 friends.
What the fuck is your excuse?
You would have more friends if you were Chad. You think otherwise

Also calm down with the attitude. You sound like a bluepiller who is sensitive to the blackpill

You would have more friends if you were Chad. You think otherwise

Also calm down with the attitude. You sound like a bluepiller who is sensitive to the blackpill
You: "retarded bluepiller"
Also you: "Clam D0wn wiTh The Att1tUdE"

I was asking for a source on normies deluding themselves and you just insulted me.

You: "retarded bluepiller"
Also you: "Clam D0wn wiTh The Att1tUdE"

I was asking for a source on normies deluding themselves and you just insulted me.
You don't think normies delude themselves ever? You think normies are fully aware of all the aspects of lookism? You don't think any normies out there believe that personality is a big part of what gets them laid?

You don't think normies delude themselves ever? You think normies are fully aware of all the aspects of lookism? You don't think any normies out there believe that personality is a big part of what gets them laid?
I've met far more type 2 normies than type 1 normies. I wouldn't even call the type 1 people I saw "normies" because they were well below average yet they attempted to con me into thinking they got laid.

No to the last two questions though, I can concede those two points from personal experience.

I've met far more type 2 normies than type 1 normies. I wouldn't even call the type 1 people I saw "normies" because they were well below average yet they attempted to con me into thinking they got laid.

No to the last two questions though, I can concede those two points from personal experience.
so just for clarity. You are saying that normies aren't fully aware of the aspects of lookism, but don't think personality matters in getting laid?

Male normies never cared about my looks and it never hindered my performance

so just for clarity. You are saying that normies aren't fully aware of the aspects of lookism, but don't think personality matters in getting laid?
Yh. I don't see any flaw in this logic, because I started off at presupposition 2 like you say everyone does, but had to study blackpilled subjects before realizing "holy shit, courts are biased towards GL people" for example.

Are we even disagreeing? Because I honestly think we're saying the same thing but we misunderstood each other.

Yh. I don't see any flaw in this logic, because I started off at presupposition 2 like you say everyone does, but had to study blackpilled subjects before realizing "holy shit, courts are biased towards GL people" for example.

Are we even disagreeing? Because I honestly think we're saying the same thing but we misunderstood each other.
yeah I think we are close. Basically I wouldn't go as far to say normies think looks don't matter AT ALL, but they LEAN towards belief set #1 more than belief set #3. So basically they are in the middle of #1 and #2

yeah I think we are close. Basically I wouldn't go as far to say normies think looks don't matter AT ALL, but they LEAN towards belief set #1 more than belief set #3. So basically they are in the middle of #1 and #2
:feelstastyman:
I just recalled that my parents do believe the personality horseshit. So yeah, they're definitely in that grey area you said. I also reread the post by theson and he makes the most sense, basically they brainwash themselves into thinking looks don't matter because if we view L as a currency they have enough L to live a middle class life and adopt a "just world" mindset.

Sorry, I was having a brainlet moment for over 30 minutes.

:feelstastyman:
I just recalled that my parents do believe the personality horseshit. So yeah, they're definitely in that grey area you said. I also reread the post by theson and he makes the most sense, basically they brainwash themselves into thinking looks don't matter because if we view L as a currency they have enough L to live a middle class life and adopt a "just world" mindset.

Sorry, I was having a brainlet moment for over 30 minutes.
ok bro, all good :feelsokman:

Looks are everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back