Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason our libtard woke reddit fag IT enemies hate us so much

Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
It’s not because of any of the violence based ranting/venting on our site or elsewhere from alleged incels as they try and assert is the reason they hate us and claim to want us dead in order to make their hatred sound noble and justified.

No, it is because the Jews/kikes and their libtard elite slaves that run the US and UK government known as “The Purple Gang” in some circles will not allow them as per the narrative to let off their natural human anger, pent up frustration or hatred steam against traditional societally approved to hate groups such as niggers, faggots and fat fuckers like me or the Jews themselves because if they or anyone does that Uncle Schmuel will bring the hammer down on said person/s and you’ll be locked up or cancelled and called a hater that wants to kill 66 trillion Jews.

So these leftist fucks who make up our enemy contingent are simply cowards who wanting to hate someone ANYONE go for the proverbial low hanging fruit which is us since there’s no societal or governmental consequences for hating on us.

So I just want you far leftist cucks to know and understand that you’re not noble or good.

You‘re just like the conservatives you hate so much because again you don’t really have any genuine grand or deep reason to hate us other than it doesn’t and will not cost you anything to do so.

You fucking limp wristed faggots.

Last edited:
They are just mad because we are speaking the truth

Question Mark Idk GIF by US National Archives

IT is there to protect that the status quo for the jewish feminist matriarchy. They're basically there to protect m'lady from insults and criticisms, no matter how valid our criticism are. After all, in their eyes, women can never be wrong or bad, because that is reserved solely for men.

which is us since there’s no societal or governmental consequences for hating on us.
yeah its really strange isnt it so i started looking into it and its all because of the ADL

The liberal non religious Jew is the most dangerous Jew , because he/she has a sub concious trans generational fear of feeling outcaste and persecuted from the host society, and they ironically push for inclusive society when they themselves feel they are an exclusive group who are different.So for achieving security and safety they will just go to any extent to prey upon their host society by encouraging all kinds of un moral and degenerate things into the host country so that the host forgets about them and thus ensuring their safety in that country

Why is literally everything so cucked?

No matter what I do, I get cucked.

I haven't viewed IT in months. feelsgoodman :feelsokman:

I haven't viewed IT in months. feelsgoodman :feelsokman:
Same don't know why even the jannies here pay them attention they are just a bunch of clowns lol

It’s not because of any of the violence based ranting/venting on our site or elsewhere from alleged incels as they try and assert is the reason they hate us and claim to want us dead in order to make their hatred sound noble and justified.

No, it is because the Jews/kikes and their libtard elite slaves that run the US and UK government known as “The Purple Gang” in some circles will not allow them as per the narrative to let off their natural human anger, pent up frustration or hatred steam against traditional societally approved to hate groups such as niggers, faggots and fat fuckers like me or the Jews themselves because if they or anyone does that Uncle Schmuel will bring the hammer down on said person/s and you’ll be locked up or cancelled and called a hater that wants to kill 66 trillion Jews.

So these leftist fucks who make up our enemy contingent are simply cowards who wanting to hate someone ANYONE go for the proverbial low hanging fruit which is us since there’s no societal or governmental consequences for hating on us.

So I just want you far leftist cucks to know and understand that you’re not noble or good.

You‘re just like the conservatives you hate so much because again you don’t really have any genuine grand or deep reason to hate us other than it doesn’t and will not cost you anything to do so.

You fucking limp wristed faggots.
Rap music about raping women is okay but incel shitposts aren't

It's just a bunch of normie sadists

Rap music about raping women is okay but incel shitposts aren't
It’s because they aren’t allowed to criticize violent apes who rap, or else they will be attacked for speaking the truth.