Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason I would say I am curry or a spic at times

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
@anandkonda @Confessor

Since people here accuse me of being black for contradicting myself for saying on threads "I am curry" and "I am spic" the reason I say this is because its much easier than doing all the long typing of "I am a half spic" or "I am quarter curry" as it feels easier to just say something like "I am curry" rather than having to type a whole another word along with it.

Arent you 1/4 White also?

Tell us which part of South India your father was from, and I'll start believing you

Tell us which part of South India your father was from, and I'll start believing you
He posted his hand once, and it seemed very "brown" to me- not like many of the Mulatto niggERs I've seen irl.

He posted his hand once, and it seemed very "brown" to me- not like many of the Mulatto niggERs I've seen irl.
He could be a cumskin, spic and nigger combination

He could be a cumskin, spic and nigger combination
If I was part nigger it would be super obvious and its not like I am full curry like you so chill.

That would be more probable I'd say.
If I was part nigger I wouldn't be a framelet or a manlet not to mention I would also be a mogger and would not be here

Aren't you mostly Hispanic?
Yeah but my curry genes fucked me up:feelsrope:

My dad is a half curry half white with a nigger mentality thats the only thing he has but I seen lots of white dudes who have nigger mentalities and even spics

If I was part nigger I wouldn't be a framelet or a manlet not to mention I would also be a mogger and would not be here
Ah ok, because you think JBB is law: About the frame & height part, it is true African-Americans mog most in terms of frame & height.
Yeah but my curry genes fucked me up:feelsrope:

My dad is a half curry half white with a nigger mentality thats the only thing he has but I seen lots of white dudes who have nigger mentalities and even spics
Brutal, seems any amount of curry genes is enough to fuck anyone up.

but I seen lots of white dudes who have nigger mentalities and even spics
I fucking hate guys such as this, especially Wiggers since Spics tend to be similar to Blacks by default.

Ah ok, because you think JBB is law: About the frame & height part, it is true African-Americans mog most in terms of frame & height.
Yeah I would have ascended years ago if I was black

Brutal, seems any amount of curry genes is enough to fuck anyone up.
Yeah curry genes are strong af, even 5% could fuck you up severely and make you a framelet subhuman who cant build muscle

I fucking hate guys such as this, especially Wiggers since Spics tend to be similar to Blacks by default.
Spics are basically off brand curries with nigger mentalities or another example spics are the fusion of curries and niggers, physical part being curry and mental part being nigger so they got weak frames and low iq but for the nigger mentality mostly applies for full blooded spics

Last edited:
Spics are basically off brand curries with nigger mentalities or another example spics are the fusion of curries and niggers, physical part being curry and mental part being nigger
I've never seen a Spic who looks like a Mediterranid White, and I've only seen a few of the Castizo types.

I do usually see them with tons of kids when they're out though, even if the couple is ugly.

I've never seen a Spic who looks like a Mediterranid White, and I've only seen a few of the Castizo types.

I do usually see them with tons of kids when they're out though, even if the couple is ugly.
Spics tend to get laid through extreme levels of thugmaxxing but I am sure only works for full blooded mexicans especially if you live in tacoland

@anandkonda @Confessor

Since people here accuse me of being black for contradicting myself for saying on threads "I am curry" and "I am spic" the reason I say this is because its much easier than doing all the long typing of "I am a half spic" or "I am quarter curry" as it feels easier to just say something like "I am curry" rather than having to type a whole another word along with it.
Downloadfile

Guyana is full of curry/dindu mixed race mutts like you
Your home is waiting

Be proud of you're white heritage, nigger!

Be proud of you're white heritage, nigger!
I wished I can be a nigger

Im barely white it doesnt mean shit