Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason currycels are most prevalent

P

pissloser123

Greycel
To start off the reason Indians are not as attractive is because of the lack of the sexual marketplace. When you have arranged marriages the genes from even the deepest darkest subhumans get passed on. Here in the us and developed other counties subhumans will never get to pass on their genes just because of the fact that no foid will even look at them. I am white and I see this everyday. Even the Reddit group r/askindians most are bp’ed and don’t even realize it. It never began for shitskin south East Asian cels. It’s so brutal to think about it. I myself have thought of geomaxxing there and taking their women from them. Imagine that your oneitis went for some white guy that lives halfway around the world instead of you standing right in front of her.

Last edited:
Dont care dnd ask

It never began for shitskin south East Asian cels. It’s so brutal to think about it. I myself have thought of geomaxxing there and taking their women from them.
chads.is