Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason bluepill advices are still so famous,its because they work for women

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
what i witnessed today its surreal.one former femoid classmate who during school years was 2/10 with no existence social life is now dating a chadlite
during those years that have passed the only thing that changed on her is that she went from having bad sweaty curly hair to dyed blonde straight hair and instead of wearing buggy shaggy clothes she wears normal girly clothes,and boom thats it from no life and not be wanted to dating a man way over her expectations.she literally just got a haircut and dressed nice and it worked,thats how easy is for women to find a partner proving that femcels cant exist

meanwhile guys are talking about saving thousands of money to get life changing surgeries and even them might not even work
Just lol

That's a pretty plausible theory ngl

Must read?
@SergeantIncel

Last edited:
44cei0.gif

It works for foids so they think it would work for men

Yea for sure, it’s why i lol so hard when it’s foid counselors who give that advice to male incels because they only know it from their perspective

it works for foids and chads

meanwhile guys are talking about saving thousands of money to get life changing surgeries and even them might not even work
Just lol
Brutal Existence Pill

Knowing that if this fails, you're only one step closer to roping.

Yea for sure, it’s why i lol so hard when it’s foid counselors who give that advice to male incels because they only know it from their perspective

just exist bro

it works for foids and chads
Men like to lie themselves, they cant accept the brutality of reality. Same like the majority of American people like to think Blacks are only unsuccessful, because of racism.

Men like to lie themselves, they cant accept the brutality of reality. Same like the majority of American people like to think Blacks are only unsuccessful, because of racism.
idk about blacks tbh. there are many factors behind their poor status

Once upon a time I had a oneitis. She gave me the usual normie advice and even then I was slightly bluepilled but understood yeah it would work for you, but not a sub8 male.

Everything is foid projection

she went from having bad sweaty curly hair to dyed blonde straight hair and instead of wearing buggy shaggy clothes she wears normal girly clothes,and boom thats it from no life and not be wanted to dating a man way over her expectations
Life difficulty:
Born with a hole between your legs:yes:
Easy
Normal
Heroic
Legendary
Truecel

agreed and then suddenly disagreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3