Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The reaper is coming

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So I have always had horrible thin hair and a really fucked up high hairline. So I never got to experience the privilege of having a normal hairline or good hair to begin with.

Well I’m apparently losing even that, you cannot have anything good as a subhuman. It seems my hair is slowly thinning. I noticed when my hair is even slightly wet or oiled up, there is a slight thin streak to the left. Still hard to tell when it’s dry and combed, but this is the beginning of the end.

Honestly I cannot even be mad. It’s just like, I wasn’t going to get any pussy anyway and my hair was always shit anyway. Maybe my brain cannot even process the trauma of going bald so it’s just blocking fully realizing it.

Now I’m looking into minoxidil and playing limp dick roulette with finasteride.

me too, I have the worst genetics in the world, I look like an Indian with a Chinese and my hair looks like a fucking hedgehog

it's ogre :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
once u lose it, it will never return
8DD59CB9 556C 4762 8D76 5917BA615771

it's ogre :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
once u lose it, it will never return
View attachment 602210
Well, I hear finasteride brings a tiny bit back.

Regardless, I will look even worse when bald, but at the same time I never looked good anyway and also never had good hair anyway. So I guess it’s like trying to polish a turd.

don't fear the reaper brocel :feelsdevil: when you seriously seek death you then accelerate life

A series of three brutal threads from you tonight, brother.

:feelsbadman:

A series of three brutal threads from you tonight, brother.

:feelsbadman:
I can’t sleep, I only had an hour of sleep and only had another today. I hate my life and am feeling eternal rage tonight.

Last edited:
I can’t sleep, I only had an hour of sleep and only had another today. I hate my life and am feeling eternal rage tonight.
You should try phenibut instead of alcohol, particularly since the latter gives you bad side effects.

Many spergs report having little to no withdrawal symptoms from phenibut, and in my experience, it combines the dopamine of adderall with the anxiolysis of alcohol.

You should try phenibut instead of alcohol, particularly since the latter gives you bad side effects.

Many spergs report having little to no withdrawal symptoms from phenibut, and in my experience, it combines the dopamine of adderall with the potent anxiolysis of alcohol.
Benzos build up a tolerance extremely quick and I hear it is torture having to go back to being sober after experiencing them in their prime. Phenibut is particularly quick tolerance building

Benzos build up a tolerance extremely quick and I hear it is torture having to go back to being sober after experiencing them in their prime. Phenibut is particularly quick tolerance building
Granted, I would just take it twice a week, so I didn't test tolerance too much.

And take 10mg weed pills

Lower dosage I think
I can’t tolerate it period. I remember it once gave me such a bad panic attack I thought I was going to die. Legitimately traumatized me. At lower doses it just makes me very nervous

I can’t tolerate it period. I remember it once gave me such a bad panic attack I thought I was going to die. Legitimately traumatized me. At lower doses it just makes me very nervous
I just use a good dose. I’ve got bad effects anything past 10mgs Indica weed

I just use a good dose. I’ve got bad effects anything past 10mgs Indica weed
I know some people take crazy high doses like 100mg or something it just blows my mind I think doing that would put me in hell for several hours.

So I have always had horrible thin hair and a really fucked up high hairline. So I never got to experience the privilege of having a normal hairline or good hair to begin with.

Well I’m apparently losing even that, you cannot have anything good as a subhuman. It seems my hair is slowly thinning. I noticed when my hair is even slightly wet or oiled up, there is a slight thin streak to the left. Still hard to tell when it’s dry and combed, but this is the beginning of the end.

Honestly I cannot even be mad. It’s just like, I wasn’t going to get any pussy anyway and my hair was always shit anyway. Maybe my brain cannot even process the trauma of going bald so it’s just blocking fully realizing it.

Now I’m looking into minoxidil and playing limp dick roulette with finasteride.
Yup

Wet reveals it

Having a good hair does not matters either, i will never be bald since my hairline and my hair in general is prone to never ceasing, but if i were bald like other incels, it still does not matter for an incel to have good hair or baldness