Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the realization than some people get more validation in a day than i have in the past 5 years is suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 38426
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38426

Self-banned
-
it's legit depressing to know that this is the experience of many guys my age while my experience was filled with loneliness and being made fun of because of my looks. while I was rotting in loneliness and crying others were enjoying their time and having sex with women. nothing hurts than being a complete loser because even being average seems so unattainable despite trying to be a normie. the curse of being ugly and high inhib mentalcel makes life so unbearable ngl. am just existing at this point.

When I see other guys my age and look at myself. I feel like a fucking boy and pathetic.

it's legit depressing to know that this is the experience of many guys my age while my experience was filled with loneliness and being made fun of because of my looks. while I was rotting in loneliness and crying others were enjoying their time and having sex with women. nothing hurts than being a complete loser because even being average seems so unattainable despite trying to be a normie. the curse of being ugly and high inhib mentalcel makes life so unbearable ngl. am just existing at this point.
Like I said, nothing hurts more than the inability to have sex, and with that said our pain will somehow Manifest into karma one day

same...:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back