Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reality is NTfags here only hate my takes because I’m autistic

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
If I was NT you’d all agree with me. But since I’m aspie you disagree with my takes I’ve never said anything wrong.

Plenty of people when I first joined said the same thing and they never got shit. Nt pill is law

Can u list some examples?

If I was NT you’d all agree with me. But since I’m aspie you disagree with my tales I’ve never said anything wrong.
Loving that Freudian slip.

Autism makes everything you say invalid in the eyes of normies. My mom is extremely disagreeable with me, yet when literally any other person would say the same stuff that i did she would agree with it.

Can u list some examples?
It doesn’t happen as much but it’s when I first joined and discord Incels who hate autistic people.

Autism makes everything you say invalid in the eyes of normies. My mom is extremely disagreeable with me, yet when literally any other person would say the same stuff that i did she would agree with it.
This includes NT Incels btw u say the same things as other NT Incels and u get attacked.

This is why MOST NT Incels deserve to die alone

Im a bigger truecel than you

I don't agree with alot of your takes because they're just bad

If I was NT you’d all agree with me. But since I’m aspie you disagree with my takes I’ve never said anything wrong.

Plenty of people when I first joined said the same thing and they never got shit. Nt pill is law
It's not that you're autistic. It's that you claim to be suffering from this nonexistent disorder made up by psyKIKEatrists. Just admit that your diagnosis is bullshit and that you're a normal person who is socially awkward like all of gen z.