Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The realities of this existence are so unbelievably shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I don't feel like I'm ugly, or at least that I should be ugly, tbh I don't think that my self concept matches my physical body at all. Whenever I see pictures of myself I feel strange seeing my appearance. It used to be that I'd want to destroy my face, I just hated it so much. But now I don't even see the face as mine, I'm trapped in this body and people can't see me for how I'd actually want to be seen, for who I actually am. One of the worst aspects of being subhuman is the fact that we're all inevitably lookist, even towards ourselves. Even though I know that they don't make sense, I still sometimes get intrusive thoughts like "what did I do wrong", or "what did I do to deserve being ugly". These questions are monuments of my old mindset, and evidence that being unattractive can cause you to hate yourself, since we perceive ugliness as bad, and project this upon the entire being of whomever is ugly, sometimes consciously but usually not.

Beyond that, I really hate most of the endless mundane nonsense which we have to do everyday. Half the time I feel like a fucking robot just carrying out pointless tasks for no reason. It's simply beyond me that people think bestowing such an existence upon anyone could ever be considered a "gift". Moreover, a life which involves little more than exerting effort for the sake of self maintenance isn't any gift worth receiving. It's been some time since I realized that most of the things which I really want either don't exist in this world, or are completely inaccessible to me regardless. My therapist tells me to find some source of motivation, but beyond the avoidance of pain, I can't really find one anymore. All I have left is a bunch of suppressed rage, which isn't useful for motivating me to do anything productive.

Really I wish that we could all appear exactly how we wanted to, and this would be one attribute of any universe which could actually be worth living in. Lookism would either be nonexistent, or rendered entirely meaningless since we could change our appearance at will if we really wanted to do so. I want to live in a world like that, but also a world where we don't experience negative emotional states, painful experiences in general, including boredom, or any source of suffering derived unsatisfied needs. There would be little to no change, since we wouldn't want anything which we didn't already have access to, and we would all live content but static lives. Perhaps such an existence would be just as pointless as our current one, but at least it wouldn't be actively harmful. Everyday I long to be there rather than here.

Last edited:
I wonder what It would be like to look in the mirror and love what you see , Be comfortable and happy with your looks. I kind of just accepted them , I find myself avoiding mirrors many times. It's painful to be ugly , I try to tell myself that i at least i don't have it as bad as other guys , But my motivation is still on the floor

But my motivation is still on the floor
Same tbh, my brain is fucked, I probably have legit atrophy from rotting for so long. Can barely feel positive emotions, and my reward system is just destroyed.

Life is a never ending cruel joke.

Same tbh, my brain is fucked, I probably have legit atrophy from rotting for so long. Can barely feel positive emotions, and my reward system is just destroyed.
My coping mechanism is failing tbh too , Daydreams are part of me , But i’m having a hard time when I go back to the sad reality

My coping mechanism is failing tbh too , Daydreams are part of me , But i’m having a hard time when I go back to the sad reality
Yeah being in the world I created inside my own head is one of the only things which I enjoy, although I think it makes this life feel even worse by comparison.

We are eternally ruined and thats the brutal truth

Yeah being in the world I created inside my own head is one of the only things which I enjoy, although I think it makes this life feel even worse by comparison.
Very scared about the future , I feel like it would only get worse

Do you have derealization/depersonalization?

Do you have derealization/depersonalization?
Yes bro, and I've intentionally made it worse. As when I don't feel like that, I typically feel completely awful, that's why my mood fluctuates so much.

Yes bro, and I've intentionally made it worse. As when I don't feel like that, I typically feel completely awful, that's why my mood fluctuates so much.
Are you into tulpas etc?

Pray to God for wisdom and understanding and to show you the path to fulfillment.

I try to avoid pain too.

It's not easy...

I'm trapped in this body and people can't see me for how I'd actually want to be seen, for who I actually am. One of the worst aspects of being subhuman is the fact that we're all inevitably lookist, even towards ourselves.
it's hard dealing with this

One of the worst aspects of being subhuman is the fact that we're all inevitably lookist, even towards ourselves.

Highest IQ sentence I've seen on this site in a while, good job.

We are conditioned to accept certain beauty standards, and when we fail them through no fault of our own, we are brutalized for it.

I'm obsessed with the idea of possible worlds and universes. The simple fact that we can even imagine different realities than the one we currently live in is mind-boggling to me. I created so many worlds in my head, and sometimes I feel nostalgic for them as if they truly existed. If I could imagine them, what prevents them from becoming reality?

I cope with the idea that, upon my death, I'll be transferred to a better world. I'm not an idiot, I know this isn't an isekai anime, but I just have a feeling that what awaits me after this life of pain and suffering is another existence that is completely opposite--one of unimaginable happiness and bliss. A couple of years ago I'd have laughed at the words I'm uttering now and dismissed them as the delusions of a madman, which they might very well be, but continued isolation changes one's thinking.

Are you into tulpas etc?
I am, have been tulpamaxxing for about a year or so.
Highest IQ sentence I've seen on this site in a while, good job.
Thanks bro.
I cope with the idea that, upon my death, I'll be transferred to a better world. I'm not an idiot, I know this isn't an isekai anime, but I just have a feeling that what awaits me after this life of pain and suffering is another existence that is completely opposite--one of unimaginable happiness and bliss. A couple of years ago I'd have laughed at the words I'm uttering now and dismissed them as the delusions of a madman, which they might very well be, but continued isolation changes one's thinking.
Yeah I cope like that too, just want to be happy with my waifu, and not have all the bullshit associated with this life. I get closer to roping every year tbh, and these thoughts are certainly contributors to that.

well written . i also feel like this and i currently looked into celtic mysticism in hopes of a distraction of sorts so try that. i know its a bit on the spirity side but fuck what have you got to lose.i think we as humans are taught what is ugly and what is not and i don,t think we stood a chance from birth but if we lived in a society where a persons worth is based on character i think we would thrive from birth if this was the case. keep your mind open to new things even the strange stuff if ony for a distraction.

Absolutely well written OP, but alas, we incels are spared with three choices:
Rope,
cope or
othER.