Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real world is just so boring to someone who is dead inside

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Every time I watch a cartoon or anime I just feel like I wanna kill myself because the world and the characters there are so much better and something I will never get to experience. I fantasies about being in a fictional world all the fucking time I waste at least 5 hours a day if no more, just dreaming about useless shit all day long and not doing anything anymore. This ratio is steadily increasing soon I will be completely consumed by the rot lifestyle. I stopped doing my job lately I will probably be fired soon at this rate since I rather just day dream instead. Doesn't even matter anymore. I am already getting old and nearing the wizard status sui fuel.

World is just so depressing for people like me there is nothing for us here. Like what the fuck am I supposed to look forward to? Getting even more uglier in the future and dying of some random sickness? Woohoo with extra hooo I guess. At least youngcels can delude themselves with the 'it gets better' meme but I can't even have that anymore and I don't even want a relationship those have been spoiled to me too. Like imagine getting married in the 21st century lmao good one no thanks I'll pass. Not like I can anyway but even if I could I don't want to marry anyone at this point unless it would literally be my soul mate but I doubt I'll find one when I can't even fucking find 1 female in the first place just good luck looking for a soul mate hahahahaha

I sit and stare at my screen all day, don't even fucking want to play any vidya because I just cba with any of this shit I just sit browse the same sites all day long listen to music and rot and there is nothing to look forward to and I fucking hate this world and all its rotten promises. Sure I guess I will fuck a hooker eventually since I ain't dying a virgin but that's about all the looking forward there is for me.

This world is just so infinitely boring and limited for an autist incel like me I tried so fucking hard to find something to do here any ambition or goal to look forward to but I just can't I just give up bros like honestly idk man fuck this shit place tbh tbh I fucking hate the it gets better meme so hard I've been told this lie for 7 years and if anything it got a lot worse.

Nice sui fuel I guess :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Also most people here are fakecel so they probably read this and laugh at my misery too extra suifuel on top of it I don't even know why I vent here sometimes anymore feels like a fucking zoo here too

how old are you?

how old are you?

how old are you?

how old are you?

how old are you?

Ya reality is your best years are behind you and your health will start to go before long. If you can get into some science type of area with other strange people online who are trying to discover things and experiment and do their own research, that is the only thing I can think of.

And maybe some activities like for me walking my parents dogs.

Oh ya and smoking or drinking while you do your knowledge work.

Even with all that it just buys time because as things go downhill now that you are getting older you will want to just rope. Like I am most likely going to rope this year.

gonna slit my wrists open now

Ya reality is your best years are behind you and your health will start to go before long. If you can get into some science type of area with other strange people online who are trying to discover things and experiment and do their own research, that is the only thing I can think of.

And maybe some activities like for me walking my parents dogs.

Oh ya and smoking or drinking while you do your knowledge work.

Even with all that it just buys time because as things go downhill now that you are getting older you will want to just rope. Like I am most likely going to rope this year.

Nigga you think I'm smart or something? I ain't no smartie pantie I can't do no science papers or anything like that also drinking and smoking sounds like bad advice I do like an occasional drink but I keep that shit in check, don't need any more destructive addictions in my life the life itself is enough of an unhealthy addiction as it is.

Oh please we all say we want to rope but most of us won't go through with it. I was a lot closer to roping before than I am now. Also If I am going to rope I already have my death method figured out and it is quite a painless process I will just go to sleep to never wake up again with the help of some pills and co2.

This world is not our true home

tbh reality sucks big time when compared to fantasy
Even for a socialmaxxed normie it's all so fucking monotone you may as well die of boredom. Disregarding truceldom most people go like this: be put into school, then going to uni/college, then working your ass off like a slave just to grow old and weak, and only then can you live freely without responsabilities. Not even going to mention how you can't even get a partner most of the time.

Now compare this to a random shonen where the MC is young, popular, has cool powers and gets to explore an undiscovered magical world while overloading himself with dopamine and adrenaline due to all the continous foes and adventures, and nigga doesn't even have to study/wagecuck most of the time. Once he finishes his quest he gets to settle with his oneitis and dies happily.

the difference is like day and night

I’ll say this till the day I die fantasy and everything in our imagination mogs our reality.

The worlds and the supernatural abilities make life also easier because magic mogs science the ability to wrap the elements and much more it’s insane.

For example if we all had the power of full metal alchemist. We essentially have infinite resources for all intents and purposes. No need for work or wagslaving. Don’t even get me started on NEN.

The close we’ll get something like that is high quality VR. Let’s hope the metaverse Facebook makings brings a new revolution.
let’s hope the metaverse is good.

tbh reality sucks big time when compared to fantasy
Even for a socialmaxxed normie it's all so fucking monotone you may as well die of boredom. Disregarding truceldom most people go like this: be put into school, then going to uni/college, then working your ass off like a slave just to grow old and weak, and only then can you live freely without responsabilities. Not even going to mention how you can't even get a partner most of the time.

Now compare this to a random shonen where the MC is young, popular, has cool powers and gets to explore an undiscovered magical world while overloading himself with dopamine and adrenaline due to all the continous foes and adventures, and nigga doesn't even have to study/wagecuck most of the time. Once he finishes his quest he gets to settle with his oneitis and dies happily.

That is why in each simulated universe they end up going into virtual worlds eventually. Because the rules of any reality are limited, but each fantasy realm can have different rules and different storylines and characters.

Reality is even normies and foids spend more and more time online instead of the real world.

In time most of the economy will be fantasy/entertainment. Already the largest corporations in the world are in the virtual realm.
I’ll say this till the day I die fantasy and everything in our imagination mogs our reality.

The worlds and the supernatural abilities make life also easier because magic mogs science the ability to wrap the elements and much more it’s insane.

For example if we all had the power of full metal alchemist. We essentially have infinite resources for all intents and purposes. No need for work or wagslaving. Don’t even get me started on NEN.

The close we’ll get something like that is high quality VR. Let’s hope the metaverse Facebook makings brings a new revolution.

let’s hope the metaverse is good.

I mean science and technology are essentially magic. But there are some types of magic that wouldn't work well in the real world.

Like charm person is great against NPC's, like any crowd control its really fun in MMORPG's. But its horrible if it was in the real world because you can get charmed.

The same issue comes when everyone has magic, say you can create gold.. then the price of gold falls to zero. But of course in the fantasy realms the price of gold can be kept at whatever we choose, even as high level wizards learn to create it.

Fantasy realms can also restrict technology. Eg.. a medieval fantasy game.

The NPC's/monsters are so key to what makes fantasy realms fun. Like where it gets not fun is say you want to be a shonen but there is all these try hard people who put way more effort and time into it than you.. and then are beating you down. But in a fantasy realm we can make the others weaker than you.

The level of difficulty can be adjusted so that it is challenging for us, but not impossible.. which we have to work and think to get through things and have creativity. But like with foids being impossible isn't fun.

Last edited: