Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The real truth of dating in the philippines

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
On average the girls are ugly (not really as ugly as white women) but there are a lot of super hotties in Manila, much more attainable than a hot white woman.
You'll find goddess tier women working at fucking counters at clothing stores in the mall. You'll never see that in America. Even if you're slightly above average and tall, you can actually date top tier women there who are 10 years younger than you (assuming you're late 20s+)

The white female worshippers cherry pick the worst locations in PH/TH and SEA in general then claim that's the best they have to offer.

I'll never go back to asia or even talk to a female ever again so don't care too much either way, but it's obvious some guys are so cucked they have to be a personal online defense force for white women who don't give a shit about them.

I don't understand the white foid worshippers. Even if white foids are more attractive (I don't think they are except at the high end, but whatever) JFL at holding out for a white foid when they fucking hate you.

Cucks never learn.

I don't understand the white foid worshippers. Even if white foids are more attractive (I don't think they are except at the high end, but whatever) JFL at holding out for a white foid when they fucking hate you.

Cucks never learn.

And the "whites are going to take over SEA".
The only whites in PH are eastern euros, lmao and they mainly stick to Cebu or Angeles.

In Manila there are nearly zero whites.

There's guys on here with money who can afford to live over there and they'll still hold out and die waiting for white foids to like them.

Asian women hate me more than white women.