Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The real reason why you are here.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Because you guys dont play any team sports as a kid.

I'm pretty sure it's because of ugliness.

Well I played a lot of basketball and swam a lot

I played team sports, I just wasn't very good at it.

Team sports are only for the genetically superior NT males.

I played soccer my whole childhood long, and during some time I was very good at it.

I grew up as the only Asian kid in a small Western Euro town. Or village, really. Very old, very small, cows and chickens. And for a while I played handball as a child which was the only team sport close to us. But I totally sucked, just bad at sports. The others were nice to me, tho. I can't complain about that. I don't have any reason to blame them for anything. It just felt depressing after a while to treated with this kind of friendliness; the kind of friendliness you would treat some seriously disabled person with, someone you gotta have pity with, who decreases your performance but you wanna be nice to. So after a while I quit.

Cos of not being around women enough

Didn't you already make this thread before?

Anyway like I said in your other thread, I played basketball my freshman year. Also I've known so many truecels that were on sports teams in high school that it would make your head spin.

Also plenty of skinny pretty boys who never played on any sports teams get girls easily.