Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you bald/balding?

Are you bald or balding?

• Total voters
My hairline has moved back a bit and Im pretty sure im thinning on the top of my head

I will probably get a hair transplant because it will look retarded if I go bald since I am already a 5’7 framecel with a tiny skull

I have noticed that a very large percentage, maybe even the majority of guys but I don’t have statistics. I don’t think it necessarily reduces your SMV, it’s on case by case basis. Balding does make you older though and not balding makes you look younger. Looking young as a male lowers your SMV so not balding sometimes reduces your SMV. I look quite young (a reason why I am incel) and a big reason for that is I am not balding.
I'm on Finasteride

Nw0 at 20 and probably won't bald anytime soon. My dad is still at nw 3-4 at 52. He only started balding in his late 30s.
How tf can you call yourself subhuman when you are 6ft with a normie face and you dont even have balding genes

Most balding men I see are ugly to begin with or shotcels. I think if you're a tallfag guy who is good looking you will do absolutely everything possible to keep that, whereas a subhuman might go "meh, so my hair is falling out, who cares". If I start balding I might ignore it TBH, only if I get LL surgery will I even consider trying to keep my hair.
If you go bald your treatment from people will get even worse

It happened to Dbdr recently

not balding and will probably never go bald, or at least not for a long time. i have very thick hair, and my dad wasnt balding at all when he died at 60
Lucky mf
Balding is brutal

Norwood Reaper's got me at Level 4.

Ye

I have to wear a hat now when in the sun otherwise i get sunburn on my head

A little bit, it's not that bad yet though.

Started finasteride 3 years ago at the first signs of hair loss and I'm still balding on it, just at a slower rate. I'm always unlucky in life. Over 85% of men on fin maintain or regrow their hair after 5 years.

It's so brutal that my dad and paternal grandad both had full heads of hair at 55-60 and here I am woth my dumbass balding sinc3 my mid 20s. I guess I got it from my mom's side
I got it from my mums side too. My dad and uncle have full heads of hair in their 60s. My maternal grandfather was a complete subhuman.

I've started taking duta + minox last year around august and my hairline is getting better but I'm pretty fucking sure placing my headphones near my forehead has left a permanent dent there don't be dumb like me and use IEMs or speakers

I have noticed that a very large percentage, maybe even the majority of guys but I don’t have statistics. I don’t think it necessarily reduces your SMV, it’s on case by case basis. Balding does make you older though and not balding makes you look younger. Looking young as a male lowers your SMV so not balding sometimes reduces your SMV. I look quite young (a reason why I am incel) and a big reason for that is I am not balding.
height is all that matters to women.

i dont rlly think im balding i just have a big forehead although the hairstlye i have right know suits it so thats a plus

Still have hair but if anyone wants a good alternative to finasteride that’s more effective and has zero sides (Dutasteride/avodart) is a good option. Blocks 90% of DHT than 60% compared to finasteride. Also use it in combo with oral minxodil 5mg and ketonazole shampoo 3x a week

Stabilized at norwood 1.5

Over for me

Nw3. No hair loss in the back, only hairline.

i have 2b thick hair and my dad/uncles arent balding past 30 so i dont have to worry about balding

How tf can you call yourself subhuman when you are 6ft with a normie face and you dont even have balding genes
You don’t know how things work in normiechad.is

Trucels like me are put on ignore and forgotten because this place can’t do shit RIGHT

the only good part of me is my thick hair and average hairline