Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The real reason why most of us hate society

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
We weren't always like this, for it was society and the world's transgressions against us that shaped us into the people we are today.
Most of us grew up thinking the world was a kind, gentle, and fair place, only to have that worldview shattered into oblivion at an early age.
For some of us, we have been continuously mocked, harassed, bullied, spat upon, ostracized, and generally seen as a pariah before puberty even started.
Given all this negativity, is it any surprise we lash out in return?
But of course when we inevitably lash out, that somehow makes us the ones in the wrong when it was others who initiated the conflict.
Society of course sides with the aggressors which creates a downward spiral/negative cycle that causes even more disenfranchisement and eventually leads to us becoming incels.
So no, we're not the way we are because of something we did to people, but rather something people did to us.

Or society just hates ugly non nt people.

Well written

sometimes i think of revenge but i know that the bullies would easily beat my ass. i need to gokumaxx or something idk

sometimes i think of revenge but i know that the bullies would easily beat my ass. i need to gokumaxx or something idk
Just gunmaxx. No amount of flesh can stop a 9mm with 115 grain. In GTA Online Deathmatch of course.

Just gunmaxx. No amount of flesh can stop a 9mm with 115 grain. In GTA Online Deathmatch of course.
true :feelshaha: i have to keep my distance though or else my target will selfdefensemaxx and turn the tables (in videogame)

looks are the biggest reason society hates us, majority of people I see around me are weirdos yet they have no problem reproducing and finding gfs. meanwhile I have a bad frame and am ethnic

true :feelshaha: i have to keep my distance though or else my target will selfdefensemaxx and turn the tables (in videogame)
Lol make it a snipers only 1v1 at beach