Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The real reason we can't obtain gf's?

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
The government. Basically formula goes like this: f*id fucks Chad and becomes a single mom, Chad leaves to fuck other females, abandoned f*id gets welfare checks from taxpayers providing her a sustainable income, doesn't need to do anything else she already spread her genetics and is taking care of Chad's son/daughter.
Feds pls don't raid me, I'm just spitting facts.

We have ugly faces and are short (most of us at least)

We have ugly faces and are short (most of us at least)
the thing is that if government wasn't involved, we'd have a chance. A woman would want a provider, but in this moment in time the government takes the role as provider, so holes are free to suck and fuck and have as many children as they want without consequence

People don't want to believe it, some are too low IQ to understand and come to believe it and probably the mass of normie NPC's think this charge is just "sour grapes" but no it really is true.

The government and mass media are directly responsible for our plight.

How one might wonder?

The promotion of radical feminism + the Jew controlled mass media parading an endless array of Chads ie "what they could have" in front of their faces puts foids natural hypergamy into overdrive whereby they will no longer give guys like us a chance (since they didn't know/were not made aware of all their Chad options that were out there previously, nor were they encouraged to go after said Chads exclusively instead of giving men like us a chance).

So we end up in this toxic pre-Civil War II neo Weimar powder keg soon to explode remnants of white western civilization that we're living in now with only mean spirited hypergamous cunts everywhere and lonely but truly morally good men like us teetering on the edge of that morality about ready to let it go entirely either by going ER or becoming absolute savages should the second US Civil War kick off and taking what we want by force since it is increasingly becoming apparent to us ALL here that, that IS necessary if we are to spread our genes and have any kind of happiness in life.

"Rape"?

Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch and get back in the cellar with the rest of your fellow skanks. You know this has always been what you've wanted deep down ie TO BE PUT IN YOUR FUCKING PLACE!!

Last edited:
High IQ observation

Incels shouldn't have to pay taxes to support these single moms as we never got to be a part of that.
I can understand paying taxes to pay for maintaining roads because we USE roads

People don't want to believe it, some are too low IQ to understand and come to believe it and probably the mass of normie NPC's think this charge is just "sour grapes" but no it really is true.

The government and mass media are directly responsible for our plight.

How one might wonder?

The promotion of radical feminism + the Jew controlled mass media parading an endless array of Chads ie "what they could have" in front of their faces puts foids natural hypergamy into overdrive whereby they will no longer give guys like us a chance (since they didn't know/were not made aware of all their Chad options that were out there nor were they encouraged to go after said Chads instead of giving men like us a chance).

So we end up in the toxic pre-civil war II neo Weimar powder keg soon to explode remnants of white western society that we're living in now with only mean spirited hypergamous cunts everywhere and lonely but truly morally good men like us teetering on the edge of that morality about ready to let it go entirely either by going ER or becoming absolute savages should the second US Civil War kick off and taking what we want by force since it is increasingly becoming apparent to us ALL here that, that IS necessary if we are to spread our genes and have any kind of happiness in life.

"Rape"?

Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch and get back in the cellar with the rest of your fellow skanks. You know this has always been what you've wanted deep down ie TO BE PUT IN YOUR FUCKING PLACE!!
well put brother, and it saddens me reality hits roasties around age 30 when they're single or single moms, right when their vaginas are drying up and any offspring has a higher chance of defects
High IQ observation

Incels shouldn't have to pay taxes to support these single moms as we never got to be a part of that.
I can understand paying taxes to pay for maintaining roads because we USE roads
thanks you brother, I agree fully. We're forced to pay taxes towards things that don't benefit us, instead benefiting the mistakes of roasties and starting wars. Shaking my head

Last edited: