Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the real reason watching gore makes you feel better especially when you are in mental or emotional pain

C

CMD

Veteran
★★★
is because when you watch mexicans in cartels kill men in the most horrific evil ways possible in a the most sadistic way known to humanity, your own problems feel trivial compared and you feel grateful for just being alive and happy to not be in the video, you think, okay i may be a ricecel or currycel whose looksmatch is a monstrous disgusting sheboon or abo foid:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:, but atleast im not dying in a cartel video jfl :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I mean, it depends..

If it’s a foid “getting it”, I just imagine every cunt that very rejected me / mock’d me in the past. I then feel better afterwards, even having a sort of superiority complex.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back