Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The real reason foids love BLM so much

Kek, what else would I do? It's the only option left if everything's going to shit... All I hope for is the foids who never gave me a chance get raped.
5'11.260" introvert longhaircel

Tenor 1

LMAO niggers getting blamed for covid was definitely all over the media fucking retard. In fact a whole bunch of niggers in the west protested.
What the fuck does COVID have to do with anything being said here?

You should take your meds, schizo bitch.

Foids only support things that benefit themselves. So they are benefiting somehow from the BLM protests. It's probably due to more than their love of giant black cocks.

My guess is that foids know if black people get free money and reduced penalties for crime, then they too will also be entitled to free money and reduced penalties - because women, especially white women know they will always get even more benefits than any other group.

So my theory is white foids want as much charity and welfare to be given to black people, not because they support black people, but because selfishly they know that by lowering the bar, they will in turn benefit even more.

high iq.
interesting perspective i hadn't considered.

Asian girls claim they love white dick

Oh my god! Just Be White guys!!! Whites can't be incel!!! :soy: :soy:

White girls claim they love black dick

It's just virtue signalling!! They hate black men!! I am 7/10 but can't have sex due to being black!! :soy::soy::soy:

Heavy cope. Most of the white chicks out there are lesbians or sub 5. They are doing it for the same reason any women does anything: attention. Another post looking for an excuse to blame black men for inceldom jfl
Asian girls claim they love white dick

Oh my god! Just Be White guys!!! Whites can't be incel!!! :soy: :soy:

White girls claim they love black dick

It's just virtue signalling!! They hate black men!! I am 7/10 but can't have sex due to being black!! :soy::soy::soy:
who said whites can't be incel? that is retarded and everyone here knows thats not true

JBB (Just Be Black).

What the fuck does COVID have to do with anything being said here?

You should take your meds, schizo bitch.
LMAO you're the dumb fuck who brought up how white women didn't give a fuck about Hong Kong protesters. They didn't give a fuck about niggers getting kicked out of their apartments, barred from restaurants and shops in China. Holy shit at your low IQ.

LMAO you're the dumb fuck who brought up how white women didn't give a fuck about Hong Kong protesters. They didn't give a fuck about niggers getting kicked out of their apartments, barred from restaurants and shops in China. Holy shit at your low IQ.
Are those niggers 6ft+ and with a criminal record?

Just what a thought.

Are those niggers 6ft+ and with a criminal record?
Since they were niggers they probably did have a criminal record.

And what the fuck does that have to do with anything? When the BLM riots started no one knew of George Floyd's criminal record or his height.

Since they were niggers they probably did have a criminal record.

And what the fuck does that have to do with anything? When the BLM riots started no one knew of George Floyd's criminal record or his height.
They ignore when non-thug niggers die. That is the reason they are only angry when cops kill niggers. BLM killed a black cop and nobody cared.

JFL and some users here think us mayocels can't be incel in western countries.

look at the state of foids

They ignore when non-thug niggers die. That is the reason they are only angry when cops kill niggers. BLM killed a black cop and nobody cared.
Gigacope. They didn't give a fuck about Mike Brown or Treyvon Martin.

why is it always the trashy ass white women that look like they grew up in a sewer
Because racemixxing is a mental illness. They look mentally ill.

70 years ago very early on, theyve all be declared mentally insane and sent into an asylum. It would have been named as a mass psychosis and electro shock therapy would have been applied. Maybe some lobotomies for some of the most degenerate whores.
:feelskek:

Why are foids so fucking obsessed with that BLM bullshit? why do they protect niggers that only rape, murder and steal so much? (13%/53% rule)
well, if you have a brain or two you'll come to the same conclusion as me: the BBC.

Why do they want all rioting blackies to be freed from jail? because they miss their beloved BBC!! Lets get real, theres nothing foids love more than getting their disgusting roastie cunts absolutely obliterated by some tyrone with a 16inch BBC. but now all of their beloved BBCs are either getting killed or sent to jail by based PD so they went crazy and started looting and rioting.

View attachment 337155

and dont forget: no rioting to save you if youre sub4 ethnic, incel! :soy:

Do you think faggots liket this would get cucked by BBC?

Attachments

• faggots.png
    faggots.png
    1 MB · Views: 4