Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real reason females do abortions is for chad

Braindamage

Braindamage

Banned
-
They dont want to stretch out their vagina even more for chad, becuase they know chad can get another girl easily so instead they kill their little innocent kid that has a beating heart just for chad so he will stay with them.

its so brutal chad has so much power compared to incels

Foids do everything for chads

So yeah supporting abortion as incel Is cucked

I agree, but I look at it from another angle.

They WANT Chad's seed, they want nothing more than to have Chad's sperm fertilizing her womb. BUT, when impregnated by sperm that is LESS than the sperm of the Chad she thinks she deserves and that she thinks she can get eventually, she crushes the infant's skull and flushes it out. All so she can eventually monkeybranch to the maximum Chad sperm she can attain.

And society agrees with this sentiment so much that they have no problem dehumanizing the fetuses. Since a woman's craving for the GigaChad's seed justifies her killing the children of what she sees as lesser men, even if it's her own baby too.

I agree, but I look at it from another angle.

They WANT Chad's seed, they want nothing more than to have Chad's sperm fertilizing her womb. BUT, when impregnated by sperm that is LESS than the sperm of the Chad she thinks she deserves and that she thinks she can get eventually, she crushes the infant's skull and flushes it out. And society agrees with this sentiment so much that they have no problem dehumanizing the fetuses. Since a woman's craving for the GigaChad's seed justifies her killing the children of what she sees as lesser men, even if it's her own baby too.
Ofc they want gigachads sperm i read about some spermbank statistics and every female wanted sperm by a tall, blonde, good looking blue eyed man

Yep. Pro-life forever tbh, I for real can't imagine being pro-choice. Punish these fuckers for having countless sex with every Chad they meet. I'd even go far as no birth control unless they're married. And fuck planned parenthood

Yep. Pro-life forever tbh, I for real can't imagine being pro-choice. Punish these fuckers for having countless sex with every Chad they meet. I'd even go far as no birth control unless they're married. And fuck planned parenthood

banning birth controls is based af

yep they want chad's baby but want the beta's money

Low IQ thread. Abortions happens cuz she doesnt want the baby. What else were you expecting, she giving birth without a father ?

In before moralfags here bullshitting about babies life as if they werent talking about going ER in other thread.

Low IQ thread. Abortions happens cuz she doesnt want the baby. What else were you expecting, she giving birth without a father ?

In before moralfags here bullshitting about babies life as if they werent talking about going ER in other thread.

Exactly this

What exactly is the point of forcing a child upon a man and woman who genuinely do not want that child? You are only setting up the child to have a horrible life

why not use protections then? like condoms

Foids do everything for chads

So yeah supporting abortion as incel Is cucked
Supporting anything women ever decide to do by themselves is cucked ngl

Every prochoice foid is a roastie fucking whore

Just sell yer ded baby sis

Ofc they want gigachads sperm i read about some spermbank statistics and every female wanted sperm by a tall, blonde, good looking blue eyed man
Manlets are banned from donating sperm

Manlets are banned from donating sperm

I looked up the requirements for donating sperm in my city.
You need to literally be Chad. They tell you you need to be tall and good-looking.
Also you need to do sports, not have mental illnesses, genetic diseases or addictions.
No hope for me, at lot of stuff you can larp, but not your face and height.

It surprised me because I thought it would be seen as discriminating to state you only want good-looking donors but here we go.

I looked up the requirements for donating sperm in my city.
You need to literally be Chad. They tell you you need to be tall and good-looking.
Also you need to do sports, not have mental illnesses, genetic diseases or addictions.
No hope for me, at lot of stuff you can larp, but not your face and height.

It surprised me because I thought it would be seen as discriminating to state you only want good-looking donors but here we go.
Only requirement for egg donors is a BMI between 19-29, nothing about face or height.