Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The real reason asian women prefer white

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
The real reason why Asian women prefer white men is not because Asian men are not masculine it’s because asians are 60% of the world’s population the largest population being China, China has a high ratio of men than females, Chinese females get to be picky. This why Chinese prefer white men because of the jaw and height and dick size and blue eyes, Chinese females have the option to choose any Asian man they prefer. The real reason why they prefer white men is because they want someone who doesn’t look them, they want to experience other things. Maybe they just want a baby with blue eyes, and in order to do that you need a white man who is more homogeneous than the Asian. This is the reason asians date out their race the most they’re tired of creating clones.
But theirs hope for ricecels when asians are older they stop their desire wanting to try something different and they start to be attracted to asian men.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsLSD: Hope this helps rice

makes sense.
thanks, groid.

Ok nigger we get it, noodlewhores love cumskins.
This is like the 5th thread you made about it just today.

Incelcream's alt or spirit animal tbh

:feelsbadman: Until noodles prefer Tyrone then I’ll stop:feelsUgh:

tbh both genders of the Asian race would like to date and try white, but only one is preferred.

It's because they hate their slit-shaped eyes. They want chad's genes.

True, that's why they love deformed men, since >95% of the population isn't deformed men

Rice are genetically inferior to cumskins. I know because I'm rice and live in a cumskin neighborhood

The real reason why Asian women prefer white men is not because Asian men are not masculine it’s because asians are 60% of the world’s population the largest population being China, China has a high ratio of men than females, Chinese females get to be picky. This why Chinese prefer white men because of the jaw and height and dick size and blue eyes, Chinese females have the option to choose any Asian man they prefer. The real reason why they prefer white men is because they want someone who doesn’t look them, they want to experience other things. Maybe they just want a baby with blue eyes, and in order to do that you need a white man who is more homogeneous than the Asian. This is the reason asians date out their race the most they’re tired of creating clones.
But theirs hope for ricecels when asians are older they stop their desire wanting to try something different and they start to be attracted to asian men.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsLSD: Hope this helps rice
no fucker, its because whites are superior in every dimension possible except possibly making hentai

whites have more phenotype variation than asians. that is a fact
What then? There are still many distinct types of Asian even in China, they have buttload of ethnicities
no fucker, its because whites are superior in every dimension possible except possibly making hentai
These days I beat off to Western cartoons, the kind that goes on Patreon. I guess whitey has rice beat even in this regard :blackpill:

Last edited:
What then? There are still many distinct types of Asian even in China, they have buttload of ethnicities
whites have black, brown, blonde, red, and orange hair.
asians have black and brown hair.
whites have brown, green, blue, gray, hazel, and amber eyes.
asians have brown and hazel eyes.
whites have pale, cream, pink, and even brown skin.
asians have pale, yellow, and brown skin.
calling asians "clones" is an insulting way to put it, but it is true that whites, as a race, have by far the most diverse phenotypes compared to all others.

calling asians "clones" is an insulting way to put it, but it is true that whites, as a race, have by far the most diverse phenotypes compared to all others.
Yeah, I get it, but you're mostly referring to colour in specific.
Hair dye is extremely popular in Asia for that reason, I think.

Im italian american but i have small like asian eyes. This is very strange

whites have black, brown, blonde, red, and orange hair.
asians have black and brown hair.
whites have brown, green, blue, gray, hazel, and amber eyes.
asians have brown and hazel eyes.
whites have pale, cream, pink, and even brown skin.
asians have pale, yellow, and brown skin.
And yet they only want pale blond blue-eyed whites. Muh diversity :lul:

I get cuck vibes from this thread, I'm not sure why