Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The real reason asian women prefer white

veqdera

veqdera

*+!:) !! MANLET& * TYRONE
★★★★
16d 1h 56m
The real reason why Asian women prefer white men is not because Asian men are not masculine it’s because asians are 60% of the world’s population the largest population being China, China has a high ratio of men than females, Chinese females get to be picky. This why Chinese prefer white men because of the jaw and height and dick size and blue eyes, Chinese females have the option to choose any Asian man they prefer. The real reason why they prefer white men is because they want someone who doesn’t look them, they want to experience other things. Maybe they just want a baby with blue eyes, and in order to do that you need a white man who is more homogeneous than the Asian. This is the reason asians date out their race the most they’re tired of creating clones.
But theirs hope for ricecels when asians are older they stop their desire wanting to try something different and they start to be attracted to asian men.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsLSD: Hope this helps rice

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
324d 6h 30m
makes sense.
thanks, groid.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Ok nigger we get it, noodlewhores love cumskins.
This is like the 5th thread you made about it just today.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Add Me on Discord: TheProphetMuscle#1013
★★★★★
141d 52m
Probably an angry rice cel

Rhaast

Rhaast

Incel but not virgin.
★★★★★
49d 3h 30m
Incelcream's alt or spirit animal tbh

veqdera

veqdera

*+!:) !! MANLET& * TYRONE
★★★★
16d 1h 56m
:feelsbadman: Until noodles prefer Tyrone then I’ll stop:feelsUgh:

Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Captain
13d 5h 45m
tbh both genders of the Asian race would like to date and try white, but only one is preferred.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Legend
★★
23d 14h 31m
It's because they hate their slit-shaped eyes. They want chad's genes.

Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
30d 21h 7m
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
289d 14h 33m
True, that's why they love deformed men, since >95% of the population isn't deformed men

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★★★
65d 6h 55m
Rice are genetically inferior to cumskins. I know because I'm rice and live in a cumskin neighborhood

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
114d 2h 1m
The real reason why Asian women prefer white men is not because Asian men are not masculine it’s because asians are 60% of the world’s population the largest population being China, China has a high ratio of men than females, Chinese females get to be picky. This why Chinese prefer white men because of the jaw and height and dick size and blue eyes, Chinese females have the option to choose any Asian man they prefer. The real reason why they prefer white men is because they want someone who doesn’t look them, they want to experience other things. Maybe they just want a baby with blue eyes, and in order to do that you need a white man who is more homogeneous than the Asian. This is the reason asians date out their race the most they’re tired of creating clones.
But theirs hope for ricecels when asians are older they stop their desire wanting to try something different and they start to be attracted to asian men.
no fucker, its because whites are superior in every dimension possible except possibly making hentai

Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

-
30d 21h 7m
whites have more phenotype variation than asians. that is a fact
What then? There are still many distinct types of Asian even in China, they have buttload of ethnicities
no fucker, its because whites are superior in every dimension possible except possibly making hentai
These days I beat off to Western cartoons, the kind that goes on Patreon. I guess whitey has rice beat even in this regard :blackpill:

Last edited:
KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
10d 8h 10m
What then? There are still many distinct types of Asian even in China, they have buttload of ethnicities
whites have black, brown, blonde, red, and orange hair.
asians have black and brown hair.
whites have brown, green, blue, gray, hazel, and amber eyes.
asians have brown and hazel eyes.
whites have pale, cream, pink, and even brown skin.
asians have pale, yellow, and brown skin.
calling asians "clones" is an insulting way to put it, but it is true that whites, as a race, have by far the most diverse phenotypes compared to all others.

Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

-
30d 21h 7m
calling asians "clones" is an insulting way to put it, but it is true that whites, as a race, have by far the most diverse phenotypes compared to all others.
Yeah, I get it, but you're mostly referring to colour in specific.
Hair dye is extremely popular in Asia for that reason, I think.

Deleted member 39505

Deleted member 39505

Im the unlucky coalition im the antichrist
-
10h 8m
Im italian american but i have small like asian eyes. This is very strange

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
174d 12h 1m
whites have black, brown, blonde, red, and orange hair.
asians have black and brown hair.
whites have brown, green, blue, gray, hazel, and amber eyes.
asians have brown and hazel eyes.
whites have pale, cream, pink, and even brown skin.
asians have pale, yellow, and brown skin.
And yet they only want pale blond blue-eyed whites. Muh diversity :lul:

Meus

Meus

Burning in the hell of inceldom
★★★★★
132d 21h 14m
I get cuck vibes from this thread, I'm not sure why

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

#manletpride2022 I supp0rt violence
★★★★
27d 19h 22m
This is not true buddy boyo. Asians in foreign countries (asian-americans for example) are just as ruthless if not more than the native ones. It's just an inner prejudice, that's all. They just want whitu cocku onry, white men have all types of different good ascociations attached to them. It's countless. Hopeless to even try to compete in terms of race.