Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The real pain of being incel is how empty your life is

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
There is 0 novelty

Nobody wants to be in your life

Nothing different happens

People are unaffected by your presence

If I suddenly got invisible, it would take months or even years for me to notice it

OIG 7

That's why I started stand shitting

Marvel movies

When you realize that a fraction or more of your life was spent starting at a screen or doing something that you didn’t want to do.

chad gets so many opportunities, chances, adventures...

we get nothingness
We have hate, we just have to find some way to expel it. Ruining the people who supported this or did nothing to stop this outcome. Maybe you'll like that.

When you realize that a fraction or more of your life was spent starting at a screen or doing something that you didn’t want to do.
This is true for most ppl tbh, for us is even worse, cause there is no redeeming quality in our lives.

The future of having no one to share my life and everything with makes me super sad, possibly even more so than having no one to touch and have sex with.

That's all I think about. I have no one and will nevER get anyone in my life. I'm destined to be alone forever.

If I could just afford all the food I want I would be happy and meet people in the restaurants